Saturday, March 22, 2008

The BIG Picture: WHY THE CITY LOS ANGELES WANTS TO TAKE YOUR HOME AND BUILD A SKYSCRAPER

Here's something I came across in the Zuma Times archives. Some folks that usually love me will hate me, and some people who hate me will think I came to my senses.

Originally posted: Saturday, June 02, 2007

THE BIGGER PICTURE BEHIND LA CITY'S PLAN TO TAKE YOUR HOME AND REPLACE IT WITH A SKYSCRAPER -- IT'S NOT THEIR IDEA -- THE FEDS ARE MAKING THEM


It's Not Their Fault -- Washington, DC Is Making Them Gentrify To Compete In The Global Economy And The Plan Includes Mexico

by Zuma Dogg

HAS ZUMA DOGG "FLIPPED" ON CITY PLANNING?
THE BIG PICTURE BEHIND L.A.'S SKYSCRAPER SKYLINE DREAMS.

Just had a conversation with someone who inspired me to write this article based on his perspective. He was talking about what needs to happen in regards to the development future of this City; and it basically sounded exactly what the Garcetti and City Planners were preaching in the LA Weekly.

So here's what I realized: We are in a period of transition. We are at the end of the old, as they are just starting the new. But they haven't even started yet…government officials are still conceiving.

The Manhattanization of Los Angeles has a lot to do with what has happened in China.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
(full article)


Read More "BIG PICTURE INNOVATION WIRE" Posts (Summary EZ Reader)


ZumaTimes.com
Newly revamped. One link for everything