Thursday, March 13, 2008

Link to Spitzer's Call Girl's MySpace Page (Ashley Alexander Dupree)


UPDATE: If you didn't start your day checking into LA Daily Blog, you missed it!!! Her MySpace page was deleted and someone else signed up for her old account address...don't be fooled by the new profile page. WONDER WHAT CAUSED HER TO TAKE IT DOWN??? What aspiring musician takes down their profile page when it finally gets a million and a half views in one day!?!? Hmmmmmmmm. Click here for story

I wasn't gonna mention any of this aftermath detail stuff...but even Bloomberg TV just mentioned it...so what the hey:

Here's the MySpace link to that 22 year old call girl (aka: Nina Venetta) linked to Spitzer. THIS THREAD BETTER NOT GET MORE HITS THAN MY DWP, LAUSD and OTHER issue oriented stories. If you click this link for Ashley Alexander Dupree's MySpace page...then you better click this link to cleanse your civic mind, afterwards.

But you'll probably just click this link to go straight to "pictures".

About Ashley Alexandra Dupré
I am all about my music, and my music is all about me… It flows from what I’ve been through, what I’ve seen and how I feel. I live in New York and am on top of the world. Been here since 2004 and I love this city, I love my life here. But, my path has not been easy. When I was 17, I left home. It was my decision and I’ve never looked back. Left my hometown. Left a broken family. Left abuse. Left an older brother who had already split. Left and learned what it was like to have everything, and lose it, again and again. Learned what it was like to wake up one day and have the people you care about most gone. I have been alone. I have abused drugs. I have been broke and homeless. But, I survived, on my own. I am here, in NY because of my music.

YOU CAN HEAR HER SONG HERE. It's good! She's got a good voice. Like J. Lo! 1.5 million listens on her MySpace player. How many of them do you think were in the past two days?

CLICK HERE FOR POLITCAL COMEDY VIDEOS FROM ZUMA DOGG (Featured on Vh1, PBS, LA Times, LA Weekly, local and national radio and more.)