Sunday, March 23, 2008

Zuma Dogg Sunday Karaoke Night! (LISTEN LIVE!)

Oh no...my blogging career might be over and you may never see me again. MySpace just added a karaoke machine and it ain't bad! I dug up my Radio Shack mic from the 70's and gave it a whirl! Here are the first three songs in all their cheesiness. Gonna go sing some more and post 'em later. And I made sure to sing "Yesterday", because if there's one thing the world needs, is a cover version of "Yesterday" by Zuma Dogg! (Michael Jackson needed the royalties, so I hooked him up!)


Yesterday-Paul McCartney (The other 3 didn't do squat on this one.)

Let`s Groove- E, W & F

Don`t Know Why -Norah Jones

Honky Tonk Women - Rolling Stones

Time In A Bottle - Jim Croce

Every Rose Has Its Thorn

Back to reality tomorrow morning...maybe! ZumaTimes.com
(If you can't find me, check the MySpace karaoke lounge.)