Wednesday, May 28, 2008

BREAKING NEWS: New Zuma Dogg T-Shirts Are Finally Here!


BREAKING NEWS ALERT: Zuma Dogg was walking down Venice Beach boardwalk this weekend and a guy who makes shirts saw ZD strolling on through. He gave me some nice props and offered to make me a shirt. The guy uses this special computer technology. Not silkscreen. Very excellent. He only made me the one I have been wearing on City TV 35 this week during the council meetings.



But if YOU wanna shirt like the one I am wearing, email $20 on paypal with your size and address and I'll mail it to you. (OR CAN GIVE IT TO YOU AT CITY HALL ON FRIDAY!)
The guy makes them right away.

PLUS...if you don't want it to say "Mayor '09" at the bottom, for those of you who wanna wear a ZD shirt, but can't get away with wearing "Mayor '09" --- I can print your name or message at the bottom instead. (It can easily be customized for each order, no problema.)

ZD's PayPal
(If you HAVE paypal and can't work the link, you can email the paypal, too, to zumadogg@netzero.com. If you DO NOT have paypal, you can also use a credit card.

(But I know, I know...you want a FREE shirt -- even though I have to have each shirt made to order...and they ain't cheap to produce in full color on computer). Or you have paypal but don't like to use it.)

But I know everyone enjoys the THOUGHT of having the same shirt ZD wears on TV, so I posted a picture from Venice so you don't have to order the shirt, but can just look at the picture of it for all those people!