Saturday, August 9, 2008

Donate to Zuma Dogg's LA Daily Blog with PayPal

Alright! That's a lot of blogging of new stuff...and I only took off ONE council meeting this week (first absence in four months) -- instead of staying away for self-imposed vacation. So if you thought I was miserable last weekend, well...this is one weekend later. So if you are someone who has not donated in the past, and do this type of thing (support people like me who waste all their time, money and energy on this stuff), hit the paypal link at ZumaTimes.com. Not that I deserve it, but I was the only person in the City to come up with the Prop 1C problem (and the other problems) with Villar's Affordable Housing Proposition on the November ballot. (At least I have that satisfaction!) Personally, I think it's my most significant work since I started blogging. Between now and November, you will read and hear everything I just blogged about this weekend regarding the ballot proposition.

HOW COME PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN A HOMES AND EAT EVERYDAY DIDN'T BOTHER TO LOOK AT ANY OF THIS! THEN EVERYONE COMPLAINS! BUT THE ONLY PERSON WHO I HAVE SEEN COVER THIS STUFF IS THE GUY WHO HAS BEEN SLEEPING IN HIS CAR FOR THE PAST FOUR MONTHS, YOU LAZY A-HOLES!