Thursday, August 21, 2008

NEW BLOG: LA City News Blogspot

With so many blogs and websites covering important news stories affecting the city each day (the avalanche of shadiness and corruption that is dumped on our heads by our elected officials, each day), it's not only tough to keep up on it all, it's tough to search for it all.

There is a new blog called http://www.lacitynews.blogspot.com/ that posts summaries and links to various stories from various blogs and websites across the internet like ZD'S LA DAILY BLOG, Mayor Sam, Ron Kaye, TV, radio and even newspaper web sites.

So now my head is really exploding when I see all the shadiness in one place. It's kinda a secret weapon website.

I put a link under LA DAILY BLOG links and will link to it at ZumaTimes.com.

AND ON A PERSONAL NOTE: Although everyone knows I am burnt out as hell and ready to implode momentarily; and am supposed to be relaxing during the Council recess...turns out yesterday ended up being the biggest day of phone calls, investigation and blogging since I started. This whole Leimert Park thing blew up in on TalkRadio at the same time the Rocky/FBI investigation story broke. And ZD was on the phone constantly all day in between blogging. And it produced some information that had not been presented yet to the community in any other media, website or blog.

WHAT MOTIVATED ME? BITTERNESS! I was watching and listening to a lot of stuff being bandied about and some of it sounded inaccurate and there were a lot of questions being asked.

So I didn't like what I was seeing and hearing (inaccuracies and unanswered questions spinning out of control); so I picked up the phone and started calling people to get to try and get to the bottom of it and try and get some questions answered and facts checked.

And you can see this information posted on this blog, and it ended up that a lot of it was presented for the first time anywhere...WHICH IS WHY I GET CRANKY!!!

FOR ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE CITY WHO ARE GETTING PAID TO DO THEIR JOBS...

HOW COME NO ONE ELSE DID WHAT I WAS DOING YESTERDAY? I'M SUPPOSED TO TUNE IN AND READ THIS SHIT FROM EVERYONE ELSE...NOT THE ONE DOING ALL THE HEAVY LIFTING. SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT ZUMA DOGG, AT LEAST I DO MY RESEARCH AND SQUEEZE AS MUCH LIFE OUT OF MYSELF EACH DAY TO ALERT THE MASSES.

AND THE PROBLEM IS I DON'T WANT TO BE DOING THIS!!!! BUT I CAN'T STOP!!! I know no one asked me to make all these calls and get all the info straightened out...And it's NONE of my business (literally). It's the same obsession Batman and Spiderman suffer from. I wake up, say I'm gonna turn left instead of right, pick orange instead of yellow, eat peanut butter instead of jelly and do anything else but unpaid public advocate work all day...BUT I GUESS I'M A CONTROL FREAK THAT WANTS EVERY PERFECT, SO WHEN I HEAR AND SEE SOMETHING WRONG I TRY AND FIX IT, BUT IT'S KILLING ME.

OH MAN IS IT A LONELY ROAD DOWN THE BLVD OF BROKEN DREAMS.

And you sure didn't help!

COMING NEXT: Affordable Housing Ballot Bamboozle...ON THE SIDE OF THE PUEBLOS!" These activists are shadier than the politicians on this one.