Tuesday, August 12, 2008

VIDEO: Zuma Dogg Invades CBS/KCAL 9 TV Studios

Like I said, been getting behind on my blogging, but here is something I just found that I never even posted:

ZUMA DOGG INVADES CBS/KCAL 9 FOR ELECTION COVERAGE


(Parts 1-4: They play continuously on this player.)


This past June 4, 2008 was Election '08 in Los Angeles. That day, Zuma's phone rang and it was the producer of KCAL 9 News saying, "They need someone who knows about local politics to sit in for their webcast" and wanted to know if I wanted to head over to the studios to be the next Ron Burgundy!

HELL YEAH! So into the Z-mobile and off to KCAL 9, it was. Although I was told it was for the webcast, ZD burst into his Prop 215 fueled rants about the mayor, city council and city issues...

they cut LIVE to the TV broadcast for the whole city to see. I never had a chance to see the actual broadcast, but it must have looked like a scene out of SNL weekend update when the featured guest slides into the set.

Here is some of the behind the scene stuff from the ZumaCam. And I think I gave the anchor guy more of a nervous breakdown than Eric Garcetti during public comment regarding "ethics."

And to everyone in San Fransisco just finding out about ZD from the chance meeting with your mayor...HELL YEAH...IT LIKE THAT WHEN IT COMES TO L.A., WHEN THE LOCAL CBS AFFILIATE NEEDED SOMEONE FOR POLITICAL ANALYSIS, THEY HAD TO CALL IN THE BIG DOGG!

ZumaTimes.com