Friday, August 22, 2008

You Gotta Admit, Zuma Dogg Confirmed Biden on My Blog Before Anyone Else (Like Fox or CNN or Anyone Else!)

Pictured: Zuma Dogg Breaks Biden News!

HOW DO I DO IT!?!?

HOW DO I DO IT?

Zuma Dogg confirmed Biden as the VP pick on my blog at 9:29 PM this evening.

I was kinda nervous cause I didn't see anyone else posting it. So I didn't post it; left the internet cafe; pulled out and turned on the car radio.

Didn't hear anything, yet.

But what am I supposed to do...slow down for the rest of the world? Hell Naw. I couldn't take it another second: That's all I needed to do, was wait for the rest of the world to post it, when I was already ready before those losers.

So I pulled back into an internet location, set up my computer, logged back onto wi-fi (TIME WAS TICKING Y'ALL AND I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA LOSE OUT).

So without even checking to see if it had hit the blogs since I unplugged my computer and re-set up my computer...I blogged it...hit send...didn't think twice...went back into my car...still didn't hear anything and couldn't believe it.

So, I called Kevin James and told his screener that I already blogged it, and to aks Ed (his news guy) to check the wire. Still not hearing anything...

So now I'm getting nervous that I got bamboozled myself....and just as I was thinking how I was going to explain the bamboozle...

CNN confirmed it and everyone else jumped in!

Zuma Dogg don't need no CNN or sissy fool news sources to tell me no VP has been nominated, or not, y'all!

THANK GOODNESS I DON'T HAVE A PLACE TO SIT DOWN AND WATCH TV AND NOT THINK!

NOT THAT YOU WILL FIND ANY OTHER BLOG OR INTERNET WEBSITE THAT POSTED IT BEFORE ZUMATIMES & LA DAILY BLOG...but this is really sad of LA Times.com to post this at 10:15 PM, after ZumaTimes.com had already confirmed it at 9:29pm:

Biden emerges as Obama's likely VP choice

By Peter Nicholas, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
10:15 PM PDT, August 22, 2008
John Moore / Getty Images
A microphone stands ready at the main podium at the Democratic National Convention at the Pepsi Center today in Denver, Colorado. Through a mix of marketing and campaign discipline, Sen. Obama has turned the selection of his vice presidential running mate into a genuine drama.
In a day of high political drama, two Democratic operatives with close ties to the campaign tell The Times that the Delaware Sen. Joseph Biden is Obama's choice.

[Well you must not have as much confidence in YOUR operatives as ZD has in HIS operatives, cause you're still not confirming although Hellen Keller has already heard the rest of the world confirm it, YOU BIG DUMMIES!!!] Did someone pour quicksand in your brains?

(NAW BITCH, NOT LIKELY...FOR SURE YOU INACCURATE LOSER. GIVE ME YOUR F-ING PAYCHECK!) Now go send out a memo saying how you are glad you only said "likely" 45 minutes after Zuma Dogg said "FOR SURE" you LAzy Times A-holes.

So, HOW DO I DO IT, Y'ALL?...

A BIG BUDGET, plenty of sleep and plenty of good nutriton!

Click here to paypal ZD (Aka: Quick Blog McGraw) Saturday food money