Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Zuma Dogg To Co-Author "Affordable Housing" Opposition Argument For November Ballot (It's the least that I can do)

ZUMA DOGG GETS TO WARN THE STATE ABOUT AFFORDABLE HOUSING BALLOT MEASURE!!!

During today's Election and Government Committee meeting this morning, before the regular Council meeting, they selected people to write the for and against arguments for the measures on this November's ballot.

Zuma Dogg and one other person (call her "Mary*" until I ask if she minds me using her name, yet) were in attendance at the meeting representing people who wanted to write the "opposition" argument.

The committee was going to have a drawing to pick between Mary and ZD, but offered the option of having ZD and Mary agree to "co-author" the ballot argument, if both parties agreed. I know "Mary" and know how extremely thorough and knowledgeable she is as a researcher and watchdog -- so I turned to her, she nodded "yes" (yea!) -- and so ZD and "Mary" will be co-authoring the ballot measure.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO WEIGH-IN, I WILL BE GLAD TO READ EVERYTHING ANYONE BRINGS TO THE TABLE AS IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN OVER THE PAST TWO YEARS!

ZumaDogg@Mayor09.com
ZumaTimes.com


(*= I know her name is on the public record since she is co-authoring it and her name will appear on the ballot, but it's not necessary to add any added media attention her way on my account. For all I know she doesn't care, but I'll wait until I talk to her, first.)