Saturday, August 30, 2008

Zuma Dogg's LA DAILY BLOG In Top 10 Again, This Week! (As LA Observed Drops Out of Top 10)

Hmmmmmmmmm, Kevin Roderick's LA Observed drops from #4, out of the Top 10 this week, just as Zuma Dogg's LA Daily Blog, cracks the Top 10, this week (with Council on hiatus, and ZD back to blogging more). Maybe ZD will stop blogging so much and so good, and some people can go back to reading the "Dog and Pony Show Parade" at LA Observed. (Or maybe ZD can give Roderdick some blogging tips.) All I have to do is start blogging regularly, and he immediately drops out of Top 10! (He should give his advertisers their money back!)

When I first launched this blog, it was in the Top 10 "Most Influential California Blogs" ranker according to BlogNetNews.com (BNN).

Then, when I started attending all the Council meetings, I couldn't spend nearly as much time blogging, so the blog dropped out of the Top 20.

Now, with Council on hiatus, and ZD's vacation basically consisting of round-the-clock blogging (you can check the output to confirm) -- ZD's LA Daily Blog is #8 in the State of California, this week. (Up from 11 last week.)

Mayor Sam is at #5...BUT I'M JUST ONE PERSON, Y'ALL...AND THAT BLOG IS A BUNCH OF PEOPLE, Y'ALL!!!

LA Observed dropped out of the Top 10, this week, so YES, Zuma Dogg's LA Daily Blog beat LA Observed, this week...and I did it with all hard-hitting content, not a bunch of fluffy gossip and non-essential warm and fuzzy stuff.

California's Most Influential Political blogs

RankBlogPrev
1Red County1
2Liberal OC8
3Calitics9
4Orange Juice10
5Mayor Sam's Sister City2
6Patterico's Pontifications7
7California Progress Report3
8LA Daily Blog.com11
9Fresno Bee Opinion Talk5
10Total Buzz13


At the end of the day, whether I am #8, or #1000, it doesn't matter to me, cause I'm still sleeping in the seat of my car for the fifth consecutive month and hungry and tired and in physical pain from all of it.

BUT PEOPLE LIKE TO SEE MOVIES WITH BIG BOX OFFICE NUMBERS, THEY LIKE TO WATCH TV SHOWS WITH BIG RATINGS, LIKE TO LISTEN TO THE TOP SONGS ON A COUNTDOWN...AND LIKE TO KNOW THAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE READING A BLOG, TOO.

So there...#8 ain't bad for one guy, out of the seat of his car; blogging about all hard core local issues including a lot of exclusive stuff and breaking news stuff who is basically ALWAYS about ready to pass out from being up everyday at 4 am. (I'm so sleep deprived and f-ing starving...I really don't know how I am doing this...(check the output this week...I was supposed to be walking away from this non-paying...road to nowhere blogging, and I just set a personal blogging record these past two weeks. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELPPPPPPPP!!

(AND WHATEVER YOU DO...DO NOT INVITE ME TO ATTEND ANY MEETINGS...UNLESS IT'S "MEETINGS ANONYMOUS!")

HERE'S THE RESULT OF THE PAIN: (See, it started off as a triumphant celebration of hitting the Top 10 again...but it only makes me bitterrer and crankier, cause I'm hungrier and tirederer.

ACTIVISTS, START YOUR ENGINES...It's the LA DAILY BLOG LABOR DAY 500:

The top blog posts by Zuma Dogg of all time that he wants YOU to make other people aware of. (Scroll this blog, you can see all the posts from today (08-30-08).

PayPal ZD