Friday, September 26, 2008

BREAKING NEWS: MCCAIN SAYS DEBATE IS ON FOR TONIGHT!

John McCain has said that he will be taking part in the Presidential Debate tonight on CNN.

And Zuma Dogg is beggin each and every person reading this to paypal me $5.00 for gas money so I can get to KNBC this evening to be a part of their IN-STUDIO commentaty group for the NEWS RAW blog (and I think HD channel.)

If you have donated in the past month, or have been a nice supporter in the past, please do not paypal. Cause then the same few people think I am speaking to them.

NO. At this moment in time, if you are a regular reader of this blog, and have never donated....I AM REALLY, REALLY ASKING YOU TO DONATE $5.00 NOW AT THIS MOMENT. And yes, I know who donates and who does not. You can use a credit card. And if you are too scared to use your own credit card (out of fear that Antonio is hacking into my paypal to see who donates...YES, that is what I hear from people)...you can go to the store and buy a giftcredit card and use that. (It won't have your name on it.)

AND NO, I do not feel at all like a loser for begging for donations. I've put in a lot of time. And at the rate that people stop me on the street and tell me how much they appreciate what I do, and tell me how much it is being felt out there...

I HAVE NO GUILT AT ALL. THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO SHOULD FEEL GUILTY ARE THE ONES WHO THINK I SHOULD FEEL GUILTY FOR MY OWN PLEDGE DRIVE.

So paypal me $5.00 bucks so I can make it to KNBC to stink up their NEWS RAW studios and give Villaraigosa one more thing to worry about as ZD will be blasting his dirty laundry on a bigger platform.