Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy Birthday To Michael Higby, Founder and Operator of Mayor Sam's Blog -- HE DID IT Y'ALL!!!

Oh no...just got a voice mail from Michael "Mayor Sam" Higby who is using the occasion of his birthday to have a fun party, on this perfect Sunday afternoon in Hollywood. I would love to stop by, but I refuse to set foot in Eric Garcetti's district...

JUST KIDDING...no, I would LOVE to stop by...but you know...ZD's helicopter that I was going to take to the event is having the oil changed and I may not make it in time.

But if you are supposed to be there, head on over. And if nothing else, today is the one day a year, if not every day, that you should be thanking Michael Higby for being a TRUE blogging pioneer and launcher of ZD's blogging career!

http://mayorsam.Blogspot.com -- the URL the shady side fears.

PUBLIC NOTICE ABOUT PUBLIC ACCESS: Someone posted THIS LINK on this comment section, and it deserves attention on a main thread. CLICK HERE FOR "FULL DISCLOSURE" COVERAGE OF THE END OF PUBLIC ACCESS?

BLAST FROM THE PAST MUSIC VIDEO:
Oh wow...I forgot all about this video, but it just popped up on a Google search and it reminded me. It's the original "Opening Theme" from "The Zuma Dogg Show" as it aired on public access since 2000. Look how fun and warm and fuzzy things were back then. Ahhhhhhhh, the good old days!