Friday, September 26, 2008

It's 10AM, and I've been up for 5 1/2 hours

Things ain't gonna work theyselves out for me, when I am waking up at 4:30am/5:00am sitting in my car, with hunger pains waiting for the rest of the world to wake up. Cause now it's 10 am, and I haven't eaten since early yesterday...and I'm looking for a park somewhere to take a nap. I really can't imagine how I'll be at KNBC studios in Burbank, this evening, for their NEWS RAW BLOG coverage I was going to sit in for. I'm already burnt out for the day.

AND MY CELL PHONE IS OUT...SO IF YOU ARE NOT HEARING FROM ME, IT'S CAUSE MY CELL PHONE IS OUT. I AM IN BIG TROUBLE FOLKS WITH NO GAS, FOOD...BUT AT LEAST I HAD MY CELL PHONE TO STAY IN TOUCH WITH PEOPLE AND I HAD PLANS FOR TODAY ON A BUSINESS TIP...AND THAT'S ALL OUT THE WINDOW.

And so then it all gets worse, cause instead of moving ahead into making $20 or $30 bucks today...I'm not, so I'm already getting behind for tomorrow and that's how it all unravels so quickly when you are on such a thin margin, where one cell phone adapter can change the whole direction of your life.

NOTE: My computer is also problematic and once I turn it off now, to leave this coffee shop, it may not start back up for hours (hopefully, only hours).

So basically, ZD is going completely dark. So don't freak out when I am not returning calls or emails.

If the person who invited me to KNBC doesn't see me, it means I couldn't make it and was not able to log onto my computer to tell you. If you have to fill the spot, go ahead and fill it, and if I DO make it and you have already filled it, don't worry about it.