Monday, September 15, 2008

LA Daily Blog Goes Dark...

Welp, if LA Daily Blog were a college radio station like KCRW that relied on listener contributions, or your favorite program on PBS...you would be getting dead air. As much as it frustrates the heck out of me that there is a local media blackout on the important issues affecting the city, unfortunately this blog will be added to the list. I ended Sunday with $0.00 after all my efforts of the past week and past five months...AND, I woke up today with $0.00. So as much as I'd like to carry on with some momentum for election season. $0.00 into $0.00 means automatic physical shut down of the blog.

But please post your comments about the local issues and local elections affecting your community here on this thread. I'll see them and so will everyone else. And I'll pick things up when possible.