Sunday, September 14, 2008

LA Daily Blog PayPal Break For Zuma Dogg

It's been a hell of a week and month for Big ZD when it comes to the comfort and lifestyle. I'm basically in constant discomfort, hungry and sleep deprived. SOMEHOW, I've continued to carry momentum through it all. But NOT somehow...because some folks DID step up and hit the paypal link here. And the results varied from saving my life at that moment, to being able to continue attending every council meeting, to being able to attend the Parks campaign event and all the blogging. But the party is O-VER! I'm down to fumes again, with $0.00 in my pocket and I'm looking at an all time miserable evening, night, overnight, morning and day. So if you can help me carry on with all of this momentum this week, holla at ya boy with some paypal and I'll keep pushing ahead first thing Monday morning into Tuesday's council meeting, if possible.

AND HERE ARE LINKS TO "THE BEST OF LA DAILY BLOG":