Sunday, September 7, 2008

Zuma Dogg Goes WWF on City Council (Aka: A Message To Inferior LA City Council From Your Media Superior Zuma Dogg!)

A Message To All Councilmembers:

I think you have known it for a while, and ZD makes sure to let you know about the feedback I get from the public...but after this past weekend of feedback on the streets and email/phone/voice mail...

I think even ZD has underestimated the "800 lb Gorilla" factor regarding ZD: So let's just say for the record, as of this weekend, y'all just better get used to the simple fact that the constituents in your district tune in to hear what "ZUMA DOGG" has to say, NOT YOU! (So don't f*cking interrupt me, unless it's a legal violation, not your sissy-ass opinon, CAPISHE!)

I'll turn those tables on you so quick, you'll be BEGGING me to pick up with what you just tried to get me to stop saying two seconds ago!

Over the past two and a half years, I have totally stolen your constituency right out from under your dumb noses, two minutes at a time.

I got 18, 19, 20 year olds with backward baseball caps and baggy pants halfway down they ass telling me they see me on TV. And I am amazed that they are tuning into City Council meetings.

But, HELL YEAH, they tell me they are tuning in to watch ZD, "Get down on those fools."

And who would have thought so many people in their 60's and 70's would have such supportive comments regarding my public comments.

NOTICE: So I may be nice, and tolerate your bullshit warm and fuzzy spin you try and pull on me, and I engage you and all of that...but let's get one thing straight:

They are tuning in to see me, not you. I've exposed you and smeared your bullsh*t right back in your face.

I DON'T WANNA SEE ANYTHING BUT BIG, FAKE-ASS SMILES, LOTS OF TEETH...NICE FRIENDLY WAVES AND, "GOOD MORNING ZUMA DOGG" --

AND I MEAN FROM ED REYES AND JAN PERRY, TOO!

SO TO THE OTHER CMs, YOU BETTER TELL EM TO FAKE IT UNTIL THEY MAKE IT...CAUSE IF THEY DON'T I'LL TAKE IT OUT ON THE ONES WHO I AM FRIENDLY WITH.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN, ALL 15 OF YOU BETTER WAKE UP EVERYDAY AND HOPE THE ZD ROULETTE DOESN'T POINT TO YOU, THAT DAY...

I DON'T GIVE A F*CK WHO YOU ARE! You're all the same to me. And my phoniness just ran out, thanks to a certain CM (who knows who it is)...so y'all better start working to get in my good graces again, from scratch.

I DON'T LIKE WHAT I AM SEEING IN CHAMBERS EVEN FROM THE ONES I AM FRIENDLY WITH.

START KISSING...THE WRONG CM PISSED ME OFF...AND NOW YOU WILL ALL FIND OUT I WAS BEING PHONIER THAN ANY OF YOU DURING A CM RE-ELECTION CAMPAIGN.

THE KIND OF COMMENTS YOU NEVER GET:

From: Sat, Sep 06, 2008 08:19 PM

"One of these days I want to meet you or talk to you. You are one of the most effective things happening in L.A.

That's why they always try and riducule you. They have much to worry about. Maybe you could offer some sound advice. We may not be L.A., but this is where it all happens.

I am sure your boys have a vested interest in our city.

I keep way to hear you on the radio, Kevin James show. But it's been all about the elections, understandbly."

From: Sat, Sep 06, 2008 08:49 AM

I didn't see any of the council meetings this week so I don't know how you're looking, but you sound like you're going down faster than the Titanic. I'm indebted to you for all you've been trying to do. I don't want you to suffer anymore. You're much too valuable a person!

Wish I could play you the phone messages. And thanks to the person who I spoke with on the phone, personally, today who told me that people will be talking about me in a hundred years, based on the things I am saying today. Too kind, too kind. (Personally, I've projected out more like 20 years.)

And of course, gotta check myspace for comments like these:

♥♥ZUMA☆DOG!!♥♥

You are the GREATEST!!!
Tell The:"L*A",.. Council Members,.. That They Are..

¤¤¤F****NG A** HOLE!!! LOSERS!!¤¤¤
Every One Should "Watch" YOU!!!
ON:"L*A" CITY VIEW:"35".!!!!
♥♥ZUMA☆DOG♥♥
You NEEEED Your Own...
"Televison"!! Program!!!!
You Are A:"CLASS ACT"!!!!!
The FUNNIEST!!! Person!!!
At:"L*A",. City Council,..
Meetings!!! WE All LOVE!!!
Waching You During..
"PUBLIC COMMENT" TIME!!!
YESSSSS!!! Tell "THEM",..
OFF!!!!

AND TO LA CITY HALL...Try buying comments like those. YOU CAN'T YOU PHONY STRAIGHT TO HELL LOSERS!

And remember City Councilmembers who I CHOOSE to be nice and cordial to for whatever reason...

don't irritate me with your off-target criticism, or I'll just be real with it, on a day to day basis...AND WHEN I STOP GIVING YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT...All other CMs will be happy as hell...cause you deserve to not only be thrown under the bus, but backed up over and rolled over again...

SO DON'T SAY SHIT UNLESS YOU COME CORRECT. I don't give a fuck about no warm and fuzzy relationship with no councilmemeber, and you;ll find out with the quickeness i was just being nice all along for fun.