Friday, September 26, 2008

No Cell Phone, No Gas, No Food, No Computer Means It Ain't Looking Good For Zuma Dogg

Oh yeah, after living in the seat of my car for the past six months, it's ain't working anymore.

I've been plowing along under these circumstances, but when my computer screen craps out the same time my cell phone charger craps out, and I wake up again with $0.00 -- AND NOW HAVE NO PHONE AND LIMITED COMPUTER ON TOP OF IT....

I don't know what the answer is...but whatever it is, it's gonna require the help of someone else. And I am told that never works. And how much push do you think I have again today?

LEAVE ME ALONE PEOPLE! I REALLY MEAN THAT. DON'T BELIEVE ME WHEN I PUT UP A GOOD FRONT THAT EVERYTHING IS O.K. AND WE START TALKING ABOUT YOUR ISSUE AND WE START TALKING ABOUT BLOGGING IT.

ARE YOU CRAZY???? YOU THINK I SHOULD BE BLOGGING ABOUT OTHER ISSUES...


THE ONLY ISSUE HERE IS THAT I HOPE SOMEONE SHOWS UP AT THE COFFEE BEAN IN THE WARNER CENTER PARKING LOT IN WOODLAND HILLS TO BRING ME A CELL PHONE CHARGER AND HELP ME GET INTO A ROOM.

DO NOT CALL ON THE PHONE.

Sorry things spill onto the blog like this. It's really unprofessional, but I'm not professional, remember. Professionals get paychecks. I get stiffed.