Friday, September 26, 2008

You Don't Pull Out of a Rut This Big....IT'S OVER FOR ZUMA DOGG

I'm going down as fast as the U.S. economy and I don't expect either one to pull out of it.

Oh yeah, Zuma Dogg is going down...we're experiencing the wind-down if you ask me. It's been cute all along watching me try to carry on as an activist for one more day. And it's all good when I stroll into chambers and everything seem O.K.

IT'S OVER....

YOU DON'T PULL OUT OF THIS KINDA OF A RUT.

The ship has taken on too much water. This blog isn't supposed to be my personal journal blog...but if you think there is anything else I can focus on except the fear of another minute ticking by that I cannot afford, you are crazy. You just do not pull out of a rut this deep. DON'T CALL NO MATTER WHAT IT IS. DO NOT SEND ME AN EMAIL, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU THINK I AM LOOKING FOR NEW MATERIAL TO POST.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING!!!


In my opinion, I have a do or die crisis on my hands. FORGET EVERYTHING. I'm in rescue mode at this point. I HAVE NO PHONE...AND MY COMPUTER IS SHAKY AND ONLY WORKS A LITTLE AT A TIME.

No phone
No computer
No dinero
No gas
No nada...


Yeah, let's watch Zuma Dogg get out of this one.

I am in so much physical pain, right now, I just want that to go away.