Thursday, September 11, 2008

Zuma Dogg RULE #1:

Here is the most important thing you should know when you are speaking with, or emailing Zuma Dogg: DO NOT MAKE ANY PROMISES OR LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN THE FUTURE. Wait until you are ready to do, whatever City Council banana you are dangling in front of me...SIMPLY DO IT OR LET ME KNOW WHERE AND WHEN...then we can talk about it afterwards.

For example: Hey Zuma Dogg, I'm going to paypal you as soon as (fill in the blank). Or, Hey Zuma Dogg, I am going to make a call to (fill in the blank) for you so you can (fill in the blank). Or, "Hey, I want to hire you for a project, soon." JUST TELL ME YOU ARE READY TO HAVE ME START YOUR PROJECT.

PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO HELP...but the worst thing anyone can do, is make a prediction or promise as to what they are going to do in the future. Because I realized today when I got up, "tomorrow" is eternally, "tomorrow". It NEVER turns into "today." People HATE the word, "today." "Tommorow" is people's favorite word. It's a very easy word.

I like past tense. Like I DID this today. Or Hey Zuma Dogg, I just did (fill in the blank). Or Zuma, I just made a call to (fill in the blank) so you can (fill in the blank) on (set date/not tomorrow).

I WOULD LOVE TO SPEND ALL DAY ON THE PHONE WITH PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT FUTURE THINGS...BUT I'M KIND SHORT ON THE FUTURE ROPE AT THIS POINT. SO I CAN'T SPEND ANY MORE TIME TALKING ABOUT FUTURE PLANS. SO IF THERE IS SOMETHING ACTIONABLE AT THE MOMENT, I'LL BE GLAD TO SPEAK WITH YOU.

[Mr. Ticket Guy...HOLD THE PAYPAL!!! I'm talking about a lot of other people, not you. But this shows the extent, and I didn't want to hold it in. AND TO A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE, RECENTLY...THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! There is a nice core of other people that is not about.]