Monday, October 6, 2008

Dear People Who Criticized Zuma Dogg's Economy and Stock Predictions

NOTE: Look at the time I posted this, this morning, before the stock market opened, and look what happened today...Hmmmmm, guess Big ZD TOLD YOU SO...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! I knew today was the day!

Dear Stupid Dummies Who Disputed Zuma Dogg's Stock Advice Between Last October'07-May'08:

HA, HA...HA HA HA F*CKING HA!

Send your apologies to ZumaDogg@Gmail.com for ALL criticism and everyone who told me I was wrong.

If I said banks would be collapsing and the stock market would be at 10,500 in October and this was not like the other times (always bounces back)...

THEN HOW WAS I WRONG? I WASN'T! YOU WERE. AND I DID EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO TRY AND PREVENT PEOPLE FROM LOSING IN THE STOCK MARKET.

But YOU thought you couldn't be wrong and ZD couldn't be right.

YOU GOT IT BACKWARDS, ZD CRITICIZERS! YES...

YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THE HOMELESS VAGRANT ON STOCK ADVICE, LOSER!

Don't say I didn't try and warn everyone, including my critics. But if I told you what to do next, you STILL wouldn't listen.

And that's why you are in this situation now, investors.

Johnny Olsen Voice: The homeless Zuma Dogg spent hundreds of hours studying the global economy and did everything he could to warn you, but you didn't listen cause you are arrogant and combative...

PRICE IS RIGHT SOUNDER: Whomp, whomp, whomp, whomp....(deflated sound of your portfolio)...Whooooomp!

(But don't worry, it's JUST about to bounce back. It always does, right ZD? You're not telling me it's as bad as it was in the (80's/fill in the blank)? You've been right all this time, ZD, but NOW you HAVE to be wrong.)

AN TO THE PEOPLE WHO PUSHED BACK HARDEST ON EVERYTHING ZD SAID:

DON'T YOU EVER DISPUTE WHAT I SA
Y, LOSERS! I have the advantage of historic perspective on my predictions. If I were you I would simply SHUT UP, NOT THINK, LISTEN AND DO WHAT I AM SAYING TO DO. THEN YOU WOULD BE 100% CORRECT INSTEAD OF 100% TANKED IN THE STOCK MARKET!

CNBC FROM TODAY: http://www.cnbc.com//id/27043866

COMING NEXT: Dear Stupid Dummy Councilmembers Who Disputed Zuma Dogg's Warnings on L.A. Economy and Your Wreckless Spending And How The City Will Not Be Able To Provide Basic Services. (See Gov Schwarzenegger's request for emergency loan.)