Sunday, October 5, 2008

MASSIVE PHOTO UPDATE COMING SOON...

[MONDAY UPDATE: Sorry kiddies...due to technical difficulties I cannot load all the pictures and video onto my computer from my camera. BUT HEY, if anyone wants to see the stuff, call me up and I guess I can walk over to you and show it to you on my camera.]

First of all, still have to post all the photos and video of Zuma Dogg and California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger at Taylor Yard from Thursday.

PLUS, photos and video of ZD and Democratic Party Leaders Art Torres, Gloria Romero, plus CM Ed Reyes...AND, photos and videos from Zuma Dogg's favorite City event, EVER (of all the many cities ZD has inhabited over the years):

EAGLE ROCK CENTER FOR THE ARTS, EAGLE ROCK MUSIC FESTIVAL 10!!!

Yes, a little rain fell...but it stopped...and if you want to know what Zuma Dogg's idea of the picture perfect community is...it was last night's Eagle Rock Music Festival. (Much more than a music festival.)

AND YES...VIDEO OF ZUMA DOGG AND COUNCILMEMBER JOSE HUIZAR AT THE EVENT! (Poor Weezy...out of the entire stretch of the event...the second he crossed the crosswalk and entered the event...guess who just HAPPENED to be standing there?!?!? I mean, ZD was the first thing he had to encounter. LOL!)

But it was a great event, and Huizar definitely took time to tell me all the ways he improved the event since he took over as Councilmember.

VIDEO AND PHOTOS FROM ALL OF THESE EVENTS BEING POSTED TODAY! Check back.