Friday, November 14, 2008

Dontate $5.00 or $10.00 To Zuma Dogg So I Can Get Signatures

I spoke with Ethics today. People can PayPal $5.00, $10.00, $20.00 (or any amount, actually) for ZD to eat on, and mostly for gas money, as I canvas the city for signatures to get my name on the ballot. It's going alright. No easy way, except to pound the pavement, which I am doing. And had a GREAT time, last night, gathering signatures on Sunset Strip in front of The Whiskey!

If you are reading this, $5 or $10 would really help, cause I need gas money to even get back to Eagle Rock for open mic night at Casa Princesa. (Stop by at 7pm if you feel like it. 4527 York Blvd.)

You don't have to enter your name or address or any info, and this doesn't count to the campaign. You are allowed to support me as an activist driving around getting signatures according to ethics. So please hit me up with a small amount if you can.

Thanks,
ZD

If you don't have paypal account, you can still use a credit or debit card. MAKE SURE TO HIT "Update Total" under "donation amount" box. (You'll see it.)

Mayor09.com