Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Emergency PayPal Donations Needed!!!

Welp, it's kinda everything I was hoping for as I plow ahead to get my name on the ballot. I got another 40 signatures today, but the day was cut short cause I was COMPLETELY out of gas. So I missed out on crucial time, this evening, as people are out getting groceries for Thanksgiving.

BUT WEDNESDAY, I HAVE SOME VERY IMPORTANT MEDIA INTERVIEWS DOWNTOWN...INCLUDING A PHOTO SHOOT FOR AN UPCOMING ARTICLE...

AND I NEED AT LEAST $10 TO MAKE IT DOWNTOWN FOR THE INTERVIEWS. (There are two media outlets that want to meet me tomorrow for interviews and pictures...and they want to "shadow" ZD throughout his day, as a signature gatherer.

SO PLEASE HELP ME MAKE IT DOWNTOWN ON WEDNESDAY, AND BE ABLE TO KEEP GATHERING SIGNATURES LATER IN THE DAY. I'm gonna keep gathering until I get 1000. (I have until December 3rd.)

HELP ME MAKE IT TO CITY HALL AND YOU WILL GET A KICK OUT OF THE RESULTS! Looks like it's gonna be the fun media event we were hoping for...as Villaraigosa and City Council can only sit back and watch it all un-fold.