Friday, November 14, 2008

"It's Zuma Dogg For Mayor" (Tune of "I Wanna Be Sedated" by Ramones)

From tonight's "Open Mic Night with Zuma Dogg at Casa Princesa in Eagle Rock.

"It's Zuma Dogg For Mayor" (to the tune of Ramones "I Wanna Be Sedated.")




FRIDAY NIGHT UPDATE: IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. As much as I like to think that I will be able to get the 500 signatures, I am 100% completely penniless and don't have gas money to go anywhere, let alone eat. I missed out on gathering signatures this evening. And with $0.00, as of now, I will be missing out on all day Saturday and no prospects for Sunday. So basically, I am 100% completely grounded. And if I miss out on a this nice weather Saturday...it's over. I know that makes Kevin James and Doug Mcintyre happy. THEY WIN...ZD doesn't have the gas money to gather his own signatures. Basically, no one rallied to PayPal gas money. People like ZD, but only as a fun, wind-up toy to watch on TV. Nothing worth rallying behind. (But you would probably like it if you turned on the City Council meeting and saw me battling it out with Council on behalf of the issues that affect you in your own backyard.)