Monday, December 22, 2008

NEW: Zuma Dogg Mailing Address: Zuma Dogg, P.O.Box 50616, 90050, Y'all!

I must be moving up in the world, cause now I even have my own Post Office Box, y'all!

Many people have expressed an interest in donating to Zuma Dogg, but don't like to use PayPal.

So now, you can use the method most of you like to use...CASH IN AN EVELOPE, Y'ALL!!!

Checks are O.K., too; but believe it or not, people are so paranoid, they prefer to send cash, instead of anything else. YOU COULD ALSO GO TO THE STORE AND BUY ONE OF THOSE MASTERCARD/VISA/AMEX GIFT CARDS FOR THE AMOUNT YOU WANT TO DONATE, THEN JUST SEND THAT, TOO!

There's STILL PayPal, too. But this should be good having an actual P.O. Box. If you send me a $10 Starbucks card, I can get a cup of coffee, and they are required to refund the rest in cash, due to a new law.

MEANWHILE, if you have things to send ZD in the mail, the address is:

Zuma Dogg
P.O. Box 50616
L.A., CA 90050-9998
(213) 785-7272

For example, if you had a bunch of blank posterboard, you can send it there, and I can make "Zuma Dogg For Mayor" signs.