Monday, February 16, 2009

BACKSTAGE: Zuma Dogg on Good Day L.A. (Green Room and On-set ZumaCam)

Thanks to Jillian Barberi (I refuse to recognize her married name) for mentioning Zuma Dogg on today's (Monday) Good Day L.A. broadcast, as she mentioned to Steve Edwards that he missed Zuma Dogg on Friday, and it was a very nice shout out that REALLY, REALLY made my day good. Maybe that's why they call it "Good Day L.A." Between Dorothy Lucey who really appeared to be in love with the "Carrie Underwood" of L.A. mayoral candidates and now Jillian jumping on the ZD bandwagon, I really have to say that I am glad I put my name on the ballot.

And I now realize, the past three years of activism hasn't been about helping people...but trying to get Dorothy and Jillian to finally embrace the Big ZD on morning TV!!! (If I lose the election, and Steve Edwards can't take those two anymore and decided to ever retire...HOLLA AT YA BOY, Fox 11!!!)

ZUMA DOGG OFFICIALLY UNMASKED FOR LOS ANGELES TELEVISION VIEWERS ON FOX 11's "GOOD DAY L.A."
(A seminal pop culture moment as Zuma Dogg removes hat and glasses on camera for first time in eight years as a local public access pop culture icon. YES, LA Weekly called me a public access "icon" -- so I'm rollin' with it!)



AND, make sure to see the Los Angeles Daily News coverage of the mayoral forum yesterday. (Yes, they ran the picture of ZD speaking with the rest of the crybaby-loser candidates seated.)

More videos at ZumaTube.com