Wednesday, February 18, 2009

David "Zuma Dogg" Saltsburg on the ballot -- A blogger weighs in

This ain't a bad email to start the day. Thanks so much for all the supportive comments and emails from everyone. They all help to keep me truckin' along! ZD

Dear Mayor Saltsburg,

I've been a fan since I only knew you with glasses and a beanie.

I'm so glad to see you on the ballot and you have my vote. When I opened up my sample ballot and saw your name there I felt a glimmer of hope in bleak bleak world. :)

I'm a teacher at (an Art college) and I plan to tell all my students to vote for you for mayor and to spread the word.

I'm wondering if you have a ticket for this election of other candidates that you would support and would work well with. I'd love to have something like that in my hands on election day and spread to the word about those folks as well.

Sincerely,
A Teacher and a Voter

ZumaTimes.com