Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Los Angeles City NEWS UPDATE for April 22, 2009

L.A. CITY WATER BAN: Los Angeles City Council voted to approve stricter outdoor watering restrictions. Starting June 1, 2009 you can only water your lawn or golf courses on Monday and Tuesday. So this will be somewhat of a mandatory water reduction, because obviously if you can only water your lawn two days a week, you can't water it five days a week. AND, how perfect, becasue now the city can generate revenue by writing tickets to everyone who doesn't automatically hear about the new water restrictions.



REMEMBER TO RE-PROGRAM YOUR FIRE AND SECURITY ALARMS IF YOU LIVE IN THE (818) AREA CODE: You may have heard that a big house caught on fire this week, and it could have been less severe, except NOW all people in the (818) area code HAVE TO DIAL 1-818...EVEN IF YOU ARE CALLNG FROM (818). So the security system call that automatically contacts the fire department DID NOT GO THROUGH because the security/fire system WAS NOT REPROGRAMMED TO DIAL 1-(818) FIRST. Please check your system and reprogram it if needed!

CONVINCING UNION WORKERS TO "GIVE BACK" MAY NOT BE SO EASY: I was just discussing the "sacrifices" the mayor is asking union workers to make with a local L.A. City librarian. She was of "early retirement" age, BUT SHE IS NOT GOING TO TAKE IT BECAUSE SHE WANTS 100% FULL MEDICAL. And no matter what I said to her about the fact that people may get fired if they don't vote "yes" she was unphased and said, "I'll go my own way." They should have called it an "Individual" not a "Union!"


ALSO FROM THE ZUMA DOGG BLOG NETWORK:

Monday, April 20, 2009

Los Angeles City Council Has To Approve Annual Budget BEFORE Union Approves the Offer (Bamboozlicious!): Had to come up with a new word to describe this one, kiddies: "Bamboozlicious!" UNIONS Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, you really gotta watch ANYTHING you say while walking on the streets around City Hall and while sitting at the outdoor cafes and all kinds of places you never think Zuma Dogg (or people who like to email him things) will be listening. The best exclusive stuff is always uncovered in the most coincidental and unplanned ways, just as in comedy where the funniest stuff can NEVER be planned. But here's the situation: READ MORE

VIDEO: MSNBC Cameraman Assaults Citizen on Public Sidewalk aOutside NBC Tonight Show Studios During Barack Obama Appearance: Here's exclusive video of Zuma Dogg being assaulted (grabbed and pushed) by an MSNBC camera man on the public sidewalk in front of the NBC Tonight Show studios in Burbank when Barack Obama appeared with Jay Leno. SEE VIDEO

FREE Family Fun In Los Angeles County w/ Zuma Dogg
Zuma Dogg takes you to a free place in L.A. County where you can take some fun pictures of some really cool wood carvings



And if you are reading this, I am begging you to PayPal $5.00, right now, so I can be where I need to be tonight. AND, I am starving and losing my mind. If you haven't hit me up in a while, it's always the worst day of my life and I have never been worse off. AND, today is no exception. I don't know what else to say. I am very, very stuck. Too stuck to even get around anywhere now. But I can sit at the library and crank out blog posts all day long, so it looks like I'm fine. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY WISH I HAD A FRIEND WHO COULD REALLY HELP ME BEYOND TALK ON THE PHONE ABOUT WHAT I DO WRONG AND WHAT I SHOULD BE DOING AND HOW TO BETTER CAPITALIZE ON THINGS IN THE FUTURE. IT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. I'M JUST A GUY WHO SLIPS THROUGH THE CRACKS. I've had to give up attending city council meetings, but I'm trying to hold on to blogging, because without blogging, I really fall off the face of the earth and go crazy anyway. So I am not doing all this blogging for any other reason than I am falling deeper and deeper into a dark, dark, lonely rut. I KNOW...IT'S MY FAULT. I KNOW IT IS...BUT I WISH SOMETHING GOOD THAT COULD PROVIDE ME WITH A LITTLE MOMENTARY RELIEF WOULD ACCIDENTALLY COME MY WAY ANYWAY.

I didn't mean for this post to be anything but issues, but as my computer time expries on this computer, the reality of having to walk outside on the streets of the real world is kicking in. And it's only 6pm, and I am ABSOLUTELY FUCKING STARVING AS HELL WITH ACTUAL PHYSICAL PAINS FROM IT. I AM ABOUT TO DRY HEAVE. Keep reading though, more good stuff on the next thread below.

CAN SOMEONE DELIVER A PIZZA TO ME TONIGHT, RIGHT NOW? CALL ME 213-785-7272. I AM SERIOUS. OR A TUNA SUB OR SOMETHING. JUST GET ME SOME FOOD PLEASE AND I'LL JUST SLEEP ON THE SIDEWALK TONIGHT, RIGHT WHERE I AM.