Wednesday, April 29, 2009

VIDEO: Zuma Dogg Public Comment and BEGGING FOR YOUR DONATION! HELP!

May as well post these...already paid for it:

VIDEO: ZD Public Comment for WEDNESDAY on what I believe to be an important issue.
VIDEO: ZD Public Comment for TUESDAY...
VIDEO: ZD Public Comment on Special Event Fee and Budget Crisis.
VIDEO: ZD Public Comment on City Council's Lack of Economic Leadership
VIDEO: ZD Public Comment on City Infrastructure problems regarding DENSITY
VIDEO: ZD Public Comment on CRA loser projects.
VIDEO: ZD Public Comment on Item 26.
VIDEO: ZD Public Comment MORE items.

There were more comments, but that's a starting point.

Oh FUCK, I have REALLY been down and out and sleep deprived, but it just got MUCH MORE DANGEROUS!!! I had a COUPLE bucks in my PayPal account and I just went to get food and found out that some money was sucked out of my account.

Maaaaaaaaaaaan, I am on a SHORT leash, and even if you HATE ME, now I have a REAL FUCKING CRISIS. PLEASE, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, FUCK LOGIC AND PayPal $10 RIGHT NOW. YOU'VE NEVER SEEN ME THIS FUCKING PANICKED. THIS IS IT...I CAN'T CARRY ON WITH THIS SHIT.

USUALLY I KNOW WHERE I STAND FINANCIALLY AND PACE MYSELF. THIS IS A BIG SHOCK EVEN THOUGH IT'S ONLY A FEW BUCKS. BUT IN MY OPINION IT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MAKING IT THROUGH THE NIGHT OR NOT.

MAN, SOMEONE CALL ME!!!!

FUCK THIS SHIT!!!

I AM SINKING SO FAST AND SO HARD I HOPE IT'S OVER BEFORE MORNING! FUCK THIS SHIT!

MAN DID I FUCK UP! I spent the little money I had on attending the council meetings this week and wasting money on internet computer time to blog a bunch of shit to try and get the word out on some things since the blog is hot in the Top 5 this week. MAN AM I SORRY NOW!

Yesterday was a FIVE HOUR meeting that I had to stay until the end of because they were trying to "jack" around with the Van Nuys cards.


OH FUCK!

I AM CANNOT GO THROUGH ANOTHER NIGHT STARTING OFF LIKE THIS. FUCK THIS SHIT!

I really just want a SHRED of relief. Being on the street 24 hours a day is a round the clock chore that takes up every second of the day and every bit of energy. I haven't slept for more than four hours at a time in recent memory and I am very hungry right now. FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE.

Watching a half hour sitcom rerun, sitting in a chair inside a room for a half hour, and just relax for ONE HALF HOUR without worrying about the next hour WOULD BE A MIRACLE AND BLESSING AT THIS POINT!

But I will not ever get any relief or be allowed to relax and take my guard down FOR ONE FUCKING MINUTE EVER! DON'T YOU SEE IT! Just GRIND, GRIND, GRIND and look for the place on the sidewalk to crash at the end of the late night.