Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hate to say it, Zuma Dogg PayPal Emergency Time...

Alright, I took thisoriginal post down, cause it was all about my degenerating circumstances as an activist blogger sleeping on the outside streets of Los Angeles; and how it got even worse with my cell phone charger breaking (so no cell phone) on top of the already miserable circumstances, and it was more than most of the people who know me could bare.

BUT, people must love their drama, cause the post was among the "most clicked"osts today on BNN statewide ranker. So, let's use the opportunity to recap some other important issues blogged here over the weekend that you may have missed. AND YES, if you can support my blogging with a paypal donation of any amount, hit the link on the upper right hand of this blog:

LA DAILY BLOG:

Posted: Sat, 02 May 2009 22:40:00 +0000
Subscribe to LA Daily Blog.com

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe in a reader