Monday, May 11, 2009

Help Zuma Dogg To "Keep on Truckin'" HE NEEDS HELP NOW!

You know, I used to feel I could be more personal on this blog, sometimes, since it was a smaller core of readers. But over the past couple of weeks, this blog has skyrocketed from a hundred(s) views a day, to thousands of views a day; with virtually every post going to the top of BNN's Statewide ranker, and yesterday, two of the top five on BNN's NATIONWIDE U.S. ranker were Zuma's LA Daily Blog stories, coming in at #1 & #2!

So with a bigger and wider audience, I want to try and be more professional and not talk about my miserable circumstances, but this is not a professional blog, because professional means you are getting paid for the work and output.

So all I want to saying, without the usual drama which I think I am containing quite well is, please look at the output on this blog this past week, with special emphasis on this past weekend's blog posts.

It was a round the clock effort, simply reviewing all the exclusive to Zuma Dogg information that has been dumped upon me, that I am sifting through and presenting here for you and everyone else to see.

But if I was out of my mind hungry and sleep deprived last week, you can only imagine my circumstance after a 72 hour blogging bender where I just read more of the most complex information than I ever have in my entire life, while trying to focus it down and then type it up on this semi-functional computer, while sleeping outside again last night, and not having anything but coffee and only one Subway Veggie Max sandwich in the past 48 hours.

I'm trying to keep this brief, but oh no...the cranky juice is kicking in. This whole circumstance is very embarrassing for me to be this needy and being so public about it. So trust me when I say, if you are reading this and in the area, and can give me five bucks to eat, or do something to lift my spirits, PLEASE DO!

BUT THE MAIN POINT OF THIS POST, BESIDES BEGGING SOMEONE IN THE AREA TO MEET ME FOR LUNCH IN THE VENICE/MARINA/SANTA MONICA/WEST L.A. AREA, is to let anyone affected parties know that ALL "ZUMA DOGG" HAS BEEN CANCELED FOR TODAY AND UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE AND NOTHING WILL BE HAPPENING REGARDING WHATEVER IT IS WE HAD IN MIND OR PLANNED.

Sorry. Check Twitter updates which you can read on the right hand side of this blog for ZD updates that I will hopefully not post on this blog to break up the flow of other material. So check Twitter feed and hopefully I won't put the blog on private which sometime I think about, just to stop this blog treadmill.

UPDATE: Less than ONE (not two) minutes after I hit the "send" button on this cranky post I was face to face with Arnold Schwarzengger talking "pension scandal, in a cosmic twist of fate!" (See the post on top of this post.)