Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Was L.A.City Hall Going To Prevent Zuma Dogg's Public Comment Today...NO MATTER WHAT?

From L.A. Daily Blog

My computer isn't working that well, so will have to be brief here. But Zuma's "Spidey-senses" told him to know when to hold 'em, know when to walk away. And today, let's just say, I don't think certain powers that be at City Hall wanted to hear my public comment speech today, and it's possible there was a filibuster and agenda item bamboozle-shuffle, until someone loosened the rafters over Zuma Dogg's head in council chambers, today. After three years at city hall, my "Icky Alert Meter" triggered nauseau in my system, that sent me right out of chambers and back into the streets. I had PLENTY of time to walk outside, because there were about five councilmembers waiting to speak on a Swine Flu discussion, BEFORE public comment, after some other (more legitimate) excuse to bump public comment back went south.

From L.A. Daily Blog


Once outside, it just felt like some funky shizznit may have been happening behind the scenes, and it felt like a collective consciousness moving me further away from city hall. I could be paranoid, but I don't think Zuma Dogg was going to be doing public comment today. JUST A FEELING?