Monday, June 15, 2009

Can You PayPal Please To Avert Another Zuma Dogg Crisis Today (It's Too Early For This)

Can you simply please paypal a donation, right now, while you are reading this. Common people...I know people like the effort that goes into this blog...People stop me on the street and all kinds of places and tell me. Can't you just do it for the first time. Can't you just say, "Fuck it..the guy doesn't deserve to be miserable and in pain AGAIN so early in the morning. Can't you just say, "Give the guy a break. He knocks himself out and it doesn't take much to keep him going. Yesterday, $20 bucks brought me back from the dead and blogging services were continued throughout Sunday...AND as a result, ZD placed the #1 and #2 posts on BlogNetNews.com NATIONAL U.S. RANKER of ALL blogs across the country in the ranker. (There are 100 blogs in California, alone...THEN the rest of the U.S....ZD HAD THE TOP TWO SPOTS, and NO other L.A. blog were in the Top Rankings on their homepage. AND, I have to make it to the City Council meeting to challenge the illegal ban that City Council, I mean Eric Garcetti alone, imposed on me. He said I was banned from speaking at the next two meetings for using the verb, "losers" at the end of my speech. He said it was profane and slander. So I want to be there tomorrow (Tuesday) to see if he enforces the ban, or realizes it does not hold legal water, and will let me speak. BUT I'M ALREADY GETTING TOO BEHIND THE EIGHT BALL, I NEED SOME HELP TODAY TO MAKE IT TO THE MEETING TOMORROW, AND, I HAVE MORE STUFF TO BLOG THAN I CAN TYPE, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO GET IT ALL OUT,

BECAUSE WHEN THE BLOG GETS HOT AND ALL THE STORIES ARE GOING TO THE TOP OF THE RANKINGS...I LIKE TO KEEP THE HEAT ON.

But I need $20 bucks to eat and make it to the meeting tomorrow. Common person out there that can easily afford $20 bucks and never miss it. I KNOW YOU ARE OUT THERE! Help me help you pummle THEM!

I just got a phone call from an old public access producer friend I haven't spoken with in years, and she called to say she is hearing people in the theater/arts/entertainment field are talking about ZD and his apperances at the council meetins. And said it is good how ZD is humorous and funny at the same time, so it brings a lot of people's attention to the issues that otherwise would not be aware of it all. (ZD...WAKING 'EM UP AND TURNING 'EM INTO ACTIVST MINDS, ONE CONSTITUENT AT A TIME...AND AFTER THREE YEARS, DAY-IN-AND-DAY-OUT, I may be ready to drop on the street as a I type this, but it seems like the momentum is out there, both by the blog rankings and the feedback on the street.


Donate with PayPal





CHECK BACK ON THIS BLOG LATER TODAY...I'M GONNA TRY AND CRANK OUT AS MUCH "ODDS AND ENDS" UPDATE STUFF AS POSSIBLE...IT'S JUST HARD THOUGH UNDER MALNUTRITOUS AND SLEEP DEPRIVED, STRESSED CONDITIONS...but that's what people like ZD and Jack Bauer are trained for...to produce EXTRAORDINARY results under stressful and turbulent circumstances.