Monday, June 29, 2009

Good Morning Twitter Posts by Zuma Dogg...And Remember, DO NOTHING!

Aw HELL NAW, y'all ain't gonna see a LICK of political updates or inside stuff when I am dying of hunger on the streets and after all of this, not even a HINT of an offer of PART-TIME employment after all of this? (AND NO, YOU WACKO PEOPLE LIVING IN CARS WITH AN IDEA BUT NO MONEY YOURSELF DO NOT COUNT AS EMPLOYMENT OFFERS, DESPITE WHAT YOU THINK.)

Like many people who are on the decline and the way out and it is over, TIME TO REMINISCE. WHEN TIMES ARE TOUGH, AND ALL YOU GOT ARE MEMORIES, PEOPLE LIKE TO LOOK BACK ON NOSTALGIC TIMES. And there are a lot of people who have only come across Zuma Dogg within the past few months. Here is the type of brutal media attacks I must endure from the public. And YES, they ARE brutal attacks when at the end of it all, I am concerned of dropping on the street and my comeback is about as certain as Michael Jackson's. IT'S OVER FOR ZD. I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT. I SEE WHICH WAY THIS IS GOING. I KNOW WHEN SOMETHING IS OVER. IT'S OVER. I CAN SIT HERE AND GO TO EVERY MEETING FOR PUBLIC COMMENT AND TAKE ALL THE CALLS WITH ALL THE INSIDE STUFF AND THEN VET IT WITH PEOPLE I RESPECT TO DOUBLE CHECK, AND SPEND 18 HOURS A DAY LIKE I HAVE BEEN...


BUT I AM DONE. IT'S A HEALTH ISSUE NOW, AND I CAN'T DO IT EVEN IF I WANTED TO. SO SORRY WE LOST ZD OVER THE WEEKEND. IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT OR PROMISED TO MAKE SOME CALLS FOR ME OR PROMISED ME A JOB, AND HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING YET....GO FUCK YOURSELF! I BOUGHT THE BULLSHIT AND IT WORKED. HA HA! I BELIEVED YOU! TOO LATE NOW. DON'T EVEN CALL OUT OF GUILT AT THIS POINT. I AM DONE. AND I AM NOT GOING TO WORK FOR ANYONE.

CHARITY CASES ONLY, PLEASE. I HOPE THAT ELECTED OFFICIAL WHO SAID THEY WERE GOING TO WORK ON GETTING ME IN A ROOM FOLLOWS UP ON THAT, AND THE REST OF YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH YOUR BULLSHIT FUTURE TALK. YOU DIDN'T DO SHIT AND NEVER FOLLOWED UP. THANKS FOR NOTHING ANYWAY!

AND NOW, THE FUTURE OF LA DAILY BLOG: MY FAN MAIL:

  1. Here are some comments from people that makes me pretty bitter that I am dying alone on the street and I get nothing but BULLSHIT futuretalk
  2. "You're a hero, I love the updates"
  3. My name is Lauren and let me begin by saying you are one of the finest displays of unconventional genius I've seen in a long time.
  4. NOBODY HAS DONE WHAT YOU ARE DOING. Keep it up.
  5. I think your show displays a VERY intelligent and socially conscience realistic view of the world in a very original and very artistic way.
  6. Just posting some of the ordinary comments I see in the course of a day:I hope you know you have the best show in the history of the planet!
  7. If I owned a big TV company your show would be on 24/7!! I have never laughed so hard for so long, it's awesome.
  8. I was not at all prepared for the brilliance of your show. honestly, you may have been the funniest person i've ever see. you're a genius.
  9. "Zuma Dogg is the only American comedian today wearing the comedy-genius mantle once borne by Lenny Bruce, Allen Funt and Andy Kaufman."
  10. You never know who you are reaching with your show, with the city fight or whatever you do. You inspire more people than you know. Hang in.
  11. You are a legend and I hope you remain a community activist.
  12. Hang in there..you are a champion of the working class and you MUST continue to stay in the game.
  13. You are so intelligent, charismatic and influential that I hope you do not remove yourself from the social landscape.
  14. Thank you for being the community advocate and intelligent leader that you are. You are brave and a leader for more people than you know.
  15. Zuma, I've been following your work and I appreciate the things that you do for the residents of Los Angeles. Please keep up the good work.
  16. Did the whole world have a secret closed door meeting behind my back and say, "DO NOT HIRE ZUMA DOGG or HELP IN ANY WAY?" There MUST have!
  17. Maybe if I'm a good boy someone will hire me today. FUCK THAT! I'M OUT OF TIME. THANKS FOR NOTHING! I DESERVE NOTHING BUT TO DIE ALONE.
  18. Basicallyhir, unless you are hiring me and handing me $500 dollars for something, please simply fuck off and die and don't ever contact me.
  19. It doesn't matter newspaper said I am "the only comedy genius bearing the comedy thrown of Andy K and Lenny Bruce" if you are never hired.
  20. NOT ONE FUCKING BREAK, NOT ONE FUCKING BREAK! I am called a genius, hero, amazing, funniest ever on a daily.basis,BUT NOT ONE FUCKING BREAK!
  21. THERE IS NOT ONE PERSON ON THIS ENTIRE PLANET WHO WAS WILLING TO GIVE ME A BREAK AFTER ALL OF THIS. NO ONE FUCKING BREAK. I HAVE TO DIE NOW!
  22. When I look back at the past years of the broken promises, I see I simply slipped through the cracks and if ZD drops dead today, so be it.
  23. I have to put an end to this madness. I am in deep, deep trouble. I better fucking die TODAY, please, can't afford to stay alive. FUCK YOU!
  24. Good MJackson article: http://bit.ly/yn9og
  25. We're talking serious problems in the morning. I think I know exactly how Michael Jackson feels, except I don't got the painkillers or bed.
  26. It's officially Monday and it's officially the longest streak I've ever endured under the most broke circumstances. Scared to wake up in AM.