Saturday, June 13, 2009

Here Is Where I Would Be Blogging All The Stuff I Have To Post From This Week's Council Meetings

Well, although ZD was able to crank out a hell of a lot of blogging this week, in between another round of intense council meetings, Saturdays have become the most interesting day as I usually catch up on a lot of the things I haven't been able to blog about during the week. And it seems like there are a lot of people on their computers who have time to research and send stuff to ZD on Saturday. And my frustration is I have all this stuff in my head, but I seriously can't really focus and blog it all out based on the past week of more running around than ever, when I was more burnt out than ever. I wish someone could work with me where I could tell them a lot of this stuff and they could blog it. A lot of good stuff is going unblogged, but the timing belt snapped today as the vehichle ran out of gas after the frame was pulled out of alignment and veered off the road and ended up stuck in a ditch. I'm going to go back to posting old ZD comedy YouTube videos with none of the activism stuff on this blog anymore, until all the current readership is driven away. I could sit here all day and catch up on everything that I encountered and investigated this past week and could make sure my blog ends up #2 again this week on the ranker...but it hasn't panned out so well for me. I have to keep my teeth clentched, right now, as I type this just to keep from self-imploding...so I guess I just have to all let it slide and let it pass and let the corrupt racketeering assholes who are walking away with your taxpayer money as they destroy the city get a pass and it will all go uncovered. At least when I was posting comedy videos the bullshit people were stringing me along with was much bigger bullshit on a much bigger scale.


HERE IS A VIDEO OF ONE OF THE MOST MAGICAL MOMENTS FROM MY CLASSIC AND LEGENDARY, ICONIC PUBLIC ACCESS TV SHOW FROM A SATURDAY AFTERNOON, JUST LIKE THIS, MANY YEARS AGO, WHEN ZD WAS ABLE TO OPEN UP THE PHONES TO LIVE CALLERS AT THE HEIGHT OF MTV'S TRL/AMERICAN IDOL/HIP-HOP/BACKSTREET BOYS/NSYNC/EMINEM MADNESS. OH MAN, was I a legend in this City after this one. THIS IS WHO YOUR ASS IS GETTING SCHOOLED BY, YOU 15 LOSER CLOWNS AND NON-GUBERNATORIAL ASS-WIPE MAYOR. Go bankrupt some other city, Douchetonio. YOU GOT YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU FOR THREE YEARS ON CITYWIDE TV BY THIS GUY. Show what a loser you and your people are, loser.