Friday, June 5, 2009

Looks Like Zuma Dogg's Political Activism Blogging is on hold for today at least..

How come the homeless guy is the one with the #1 blog ranking every day? GET WITH IT COMFORTABLE LOSERS! I AM AT TREMENDOUS DISADVANTAGE! WHY DON'T YOU DO BETTER?:

Today's Most Clicked -BlogNetNews California State Ranker:
1. Did "Cuomo Witness Controversy" Post Trigger Attention of Top "International Crisis Expert" In Hopes of Preventing Illegal Military Weapons Transfer?
—L.A. Daily Blog

At least I am leaving a trail documenting the sinking ship, unraveling reality on a day to day basis. I learn a lot by reading it back. What I am learning is that as each day passes, I am able to do less than I was able to the day before. It's called a sinking ship. The bottom has DEFINITELY fallen out from under me IN EVERY SINGLE ASPECT OF MY LIFE.

There is a reason the first thing the military does to wear someone down to break them is to "sleep deprive" them. THEY use heavy metal music. All Villaraiogsa has to do to drive me insane is to start speaking at a press conference.

10:45AM TWITTER UPDATES:

# The problem I am suffering from is that as hunger and sleep deprivation compounds, I am less able to do what I was able to the day before.

# Do not be fooled when Villaragiosa holds press conferences about "gangs." The BIGGEST crimes in the city are inside CITY HALL! Start there!

# Villarigosa, Wanna crack down on GANG CRIME, start with your own pension board! Y'all pilfer the money, now don't have any to run the city.

# I think the first thing Villaragiosa should do is keep his mouth shut and away from press conferences where he talks about "gang" strategy.

# Obama is getting ready to allow Villaraigosa to be thrown under the bus by not getting in the way of the hammer about to fall. You'll see.

# Can you imagine what my blogging about Villar will look like soon, when I REALLY get hungry? Luckily, I'm so burnt I can't focus to do it.

# I would think someone who has met as many people as I, could be the biggest fuck up in human history, but still accidentally LUCK into help.about

# How did I slip through so many cracks? I mean, look at all the people I've known throughout my life, but I've slipped through every crack.about

# People may read my blog and say, "Oh good, he's o.k., because look how good this blogging is. THAT'S BECAUSE I CAN'T MOVE FROM COMPUTER.about

# I DO NOT WANT ANYONE WHO HAS EVER "PITCHED IN" OR OFFERED HELP IN THE PAST TO CONTACT ME. MY ANSWER LIES WITH ALL NEW PEOPLE. I KNOW THAT.

To ZD: wow It sounds like your a little depressed. I hope by the end of the day youll be feeling a little better.

# I'm NOT depressed, I am fearful of my physical situation. If i was depressed I probably wouldn't be fighting this hard to try and carry on.

# I DO NOT WANT THE SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEMS TO BE FOOD LINES AND SHELTERS. IS THAT ALL I HAVE AT THIS POINT? Is that what I am pushing for?

# If you are telling me my options are food lines and shelters I may as well stop even asking for help and simply let nature take it's course.

# I know I can go across town somewhere to a food line. A lot of energy spent getting there. Then in 2 hours, hungry again. Not worth it.

# Wow am I tired. I mean so compounded and profoundly tired. Painfully tired. Feels like quicksand in my system instead of blood. Hungry, too.