Friday, June 5, 2009

I think you can tell from this post I have had enough and REALLY, I mean REALLY can't take another day. (Really not even another hour)

Yeah, sorry folks the last thing I am thinking about today is activism. This isn't even about paypal anymore. Personally, there is not a reader out there that is going to be able to help, because people think everything is really o.k.

But today, or someday in the near future, it is not entirely unimaginable that I drop on the street.

AND IF YOU ARE AN ACTIVIST BARELY HANGING IN THERE YOURSELF...DON'T CALL ME...YOU CANNOT DO ENOUGH. I DON'T WANT TO JUST COME OVER FOR DINNER THAT I HAVE TO DRIVE ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE CITY TO GET TO FOR JUST A SHORT BREAK. AND I DO NOT WANT TO CONTINUE WITH DISCUSSIONS OF THINGS THAT ARE BEING PLANNED IN THE FUTURE THAT WILL PAN OUT SOMEDAY, POSSIBLY, PERHAPS.

I AM SAYING...I NEED TO GET INTO A QUIET SINGLE ROOM, THAT SOMEONE DRIVES ME TO.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE. IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO DRIVE ME TO A QUIET SINGLE ROOM TO SLEEP IN...DO NOT CALL...DO NOT CALL...DO NOT CALL...How much more specific can I get?

I NEED TO SLEEP IN A SINGLE, QUIET ROOM BY MYSELF THAT SOMEONE DRIVES ME TO.

That's it.

If your plan for Zuma Dogg today included ANYTHING besides driving me to a quite room to sleep in. DO NOT CALL. IF YOU HAVE A CAGE OF CHIRPING BIRDS, OR A FAMILY OF FIVE KIDS, OR IF I CAN STAY BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 11pm-6am, OR ANYTHING BESIDES A SINGLE, QUITE ROOM THAT YOU DRIVE ME TO...DO NOT GET INVOLVED.

I just need a single quiet room to sleep in that someone drives me to.

That's about it. Just a single quiet room.

A single quiet room.

I need sleep.

TWITTER UPDATES

# I feel selfish asking people to help when I should be able to do it all myself? But my good friend fought to get a stranger housing, not me.

# I've simply burnt rubber with the bridge burning behind me and the walls caving in and now I'm just too buried and burnt to pull myself out.

# Thing about sleep deprivation. You could tell me there's a $1 million WINNING lottery ticket 50 feet away. You would have to hand it to me.

# Sure, I am able to sit in a chair, in front of a computer and type. But that doesn't mean I can do anything else physically to save my life.

# Luckily, you do not understand the effects of compounded sleep deprivation and lack of nutrition. SIMPLE FUNCTIONS BECOME DIFFICULT.

# I know it is selfish of me to want to sleep in a single, quiet room, instead of a shelter with 50 other people. TOO MUCH ENERGY AND NOISE.

# I'm not going to get my life going in a shelter with 50 other people /all kinds of "in and out" restrictions=institutionalized homelessness.

# I know I should easily be able to go "somewhere" for help or get a job today. I KEEP SAYING I AM SLEEP DEPRIVED & STARVING...NOT FUNCTIONAL!

# @uclablu My spirits are been great, I've never been more optimistic and happy about my activism, but a human can drop dead on street, happy.

# @aLaTweet It's not a matter of positive. My body is physical. I have mentioned previously I am not talking about a shelter with 50 people.

# All I can say, is I have begged, and tweeted and blogged and called and screamed and and did EVERYTHING to ask for help OFF THE STREET!

# At this point, I am not talking about a $20 paypal donation. TOO LATE FOR THAT SHIT. It's gonna take MUCH MORE than paypal at this point.

# All I have done is asked for help off the street. People have some good plans for the future, but I think today is one day too late.

# Sometimes people wonder if I am REALLY o.k., or not. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK., MY ACCOUNTANT SAID I HAVE TO DIE TODAY, JUST TO SAVE MONEY.

# It's cold, I'm hungry, sleep deprived (worse than tired), and broke. Sleeping on sidewalk. Can't wait for morning. Goodnight, everybody!

# FULL CIRCLE: ZD was ultimate LONE ranger who met people and joined in over past 3 years but I'm back to LONE status. I'm very disappointing.

# I have to meet some new people, because as of today, everyone in my life, is out of it. There is no one left to get mad at me for being bad.

# People who know me, know I'm sleep deprived and hungry on the street, but still berate me for not being good enough. I wish I wasn't human.