Tuesday, June 30, 2009

RUMOR MILL: Villaraigosa Will Appoint Jack Weiss As Head of LAX Security and D.A. Steve Cooley Will Immediatley Put The Smack Down on Villaraiogosa

First of all, they had FABULOUS different kinds of shrimp, including Teryiaki shrimp like I had never had at Wendy Greuel's City Controller Party on the CBC Radford lot.

Zuma Dogg had a great time making movers and shakers nervous that I was there. CM Jose Huizar, Carmen Trutanich, David Nahai, CD 2 Candidates Chris Essel, Roger Krekorian and Frank Sheftel were there, along with David Hernandez and a bunch of other diginitaries were in attendance. (Joe B, Abbey, Kristen and other locals, too!) It was a lot of fun for ZD, who is very burnt out and at the end of his activist rope, to mingle among the crowd and be so warmly received by the masses who let me know they are watching ZD on TV 35 and digging what I am saying.

And ZD met the Chris Essel posse, and ZD was very nausated to see that a lot of the people he liked on some other campaigns were supporting Chris, and there was a big matchmaking push behind out mutual friends to get ZD and Chirs to meet. ZD was nervous about getting in trouble from people on HIS side, and vica versa. But Chris got the go ahead nod from her people that a photo op with ZD would be GOOD thing, and although ZD is a long way from endorsing Chris Essel, looks like ZD may have to use a double strength nose clip to get behind any candidate, cause I'm sure as HELL not gonna get behind Tamar Galatzan if she runs, and Paul Krekorian...NOT...for reasons that will be discussed later. Paul's not a bad guy, and I don't like to take sides, but I have a few issues with him. So anyway, it was at least to meet Chris who is very charming, but I think she really is pretty green and will be the bend-over puppet of all time, so we'll see.

ZD AND WENDY HUG!!!: When ZD took a picture with Chris Essel, Wendy REFUSED to get in the picture with ZD and I think she even physicially shoved me away. (Just kidding, she just RAN away.) But, Wendy saw ZD having a good time and I may have appeared almost human to her at some point. So when I was tourturing Huizar by telling him all the stuff I am hearing (that's what the relationship has been reduced to, I just punish him by telling him all the dirt I hear about him), Wendy had to come over to say goodbye to Huizar, and she gave him a hug.

So Wendy had no choice but to say, "Bye Zuma Dogg." Cause I was standing right there when she hugged Huizar, so Zuma Dogg says, "I want a hug, too!" You're controller now, you're not a councilmember. We're starting fresh. You're not a councilmember, anymore. And I imposed my hug on Wendy and she endured it and embraced it for an appropriate amount of time and she didn't completely push me away. YOU'VE COME A LONG WAY, BABY! ZD AND WENDY HUGGED! Biggest shocker since the Berlin Wall coming down! But seriously, it was a good energy, ZD was well received by the crowd (and that's not ego, but a good sign that I use to judge things) and I felt like a human being in society for a little.

JACK WEISS RUMOR MILL: Now the only reason I am not saying this is for sure is because I can't believe Villaraigosa would even do it. BUT, today, ZD heard that tommorrow Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa will announce Jack "Jackass" Weiss to that LAX airport security job people have been talking about; and upon the announcement L.A. District Attorney Steve Cooley will indicit the FUCK out of Antonio Villaraiogsa until there's nothing left.


HEY ANTONIO, IF THIS IS TRUE...YOU BETTER MAKE THE WEISS ANNOUNCEMENT THEN HOP ON A PLANE TO DUBAI AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF TOWN.

MAN, oh MAN, Jack Weiss must have the goods on you. What is it Antonio? Pictures of some naked dancing days? I mean seriously, brotha...HOW COME YOU ARE LETTING JACK WEISS RUIN YOU? Antonio, my man...no bullshit, son. If you make that Jack Weiss announcement, YOU WILL BE INDICTED, LIKE DURING YOUR SWEARING IN.

ZUMA TIMES HAS LEARNED THAT DISTRICT ATTORNEY STEVE COOLEY HAS WHAT HE NEEDS TO PUT THE SMACK DOWN AND ANTONIO IS REALLY IN A CORNER.

IT'S OVER BRO! YOU BLEW IT.

AND SOMEONE TOLD ME THEY "CONFIRMED IT." I mean I spoke with some people on the phone today who seem very certain about this, and they are PISSED certain, not boasting certain.

So that's it...it's High Noon Showdown on Spring Street at Wednesday's Mayoral, City Attorney and Controller showdown.

If Antonio makes the announcement that Jack Weiss is even getting a job selling hot dogs at the airport concession stand, INDICTMENTS WILL FALL...THEY GOT ANTONIO...ON A HELL OF A LOT.

IT'S OVER KIDDIES. WENDY AIN'T EVEN GONNA GET HER OFFICE SUPPLIES LINED UP BEFORE SHE IS RUNNING FOR MAYOR AGAINST GARCETTI, ZUMA DOGG, JAN PERRY AND RICK CARUSO.

Anyway, see all of y'all at the inaguration in the manana!

UPDATE: Zuma's source who said it was, "Confirmed by someone inside LAX" should re-confirm it cause I heard NO WAY WILL VILLARAIGOSA BE GIVING JACK WEISS ANY JOB, PERIOD.