Saturday, June 20, 2009

Zuma Dogg's Saturday TWITTER Madness: It's FUN To Be Zuma Dogg (As I Fade Away On The Streets Of L.A.)

NOT REAL HAPPY THAT THE ZUMA DOGG CHARACTER HAS DEGENERATED INTO NOTHING MORE THAN THIS, BUT CAN'T REALLY FOCUS ON THE NEXT CREATIVE STREET COMEDY SEGMENT OR BLOG ABOUT CITY CORRUPTION AND IT'S ADVERSE EFFECTS. I'VE GOT MY OWN ADVERSE EFFECTS TO DEAL WITH. At this point, please do not even contact me by phone or email to see if there is anything you can do. I can't even have a functional conversation and can't be around you today. No matter who it is. This is serious crisis mode. It's not like it's ANOTHER crisis, but the same one from the rest of this week and when this shit is happening in the middle of a nice summer Saturday, we're getting close to impact, kiddies. I've tried to hang in there, but my fingertips hurt and the body is human even though it may seem like I have been operating like a machine. SORRY. Not so. YOU COULDN'T IMAGINE LIVING LIKE THIS FOR ONE DAY! HOW DO YOU THINK MY BODY FEELS AFTER OVER A YEAR OF THIS??? DO YOU THINK I WANT TO MIX UP MY FUN IMAGE WITH ALL THIS CRAP. I CAN'T WORRY ABOUT THAT ANYMORE.

# I AM LOGGING OF NOW: I have to get out of this wi-fi cafe and absolutely lose my mind and get desperate and panicked on the street. NO CALLS

#
I've said the spirit and nice comments from people has kept me going through the past three years of activism on faith. Not enough today.

#
The only thing I have is the overall "appreciation" for what I have done out there in the public. But that ain't gonna save my life today.

#
These Twitter posts will live on in infamy, I'm afraid, as people look back and say, "Wow, he was trying to tell us." It takes hindsight.

#
I see people doing things with other people and I remember back to a time I used to have a real life and real friends and family in my life.

#
People will call and say, "What can I do for you, ZD?" YOU CANNOT ASK ME. YOU HAVE TO JUST TELL ME WHAT. People don't get it. Aladdins Lamp.

#
I have a real problem here people. I see that I cannot break myself out of this pattern and I'm becoming more and more isolated from people.

#
It's very hard to walk away from something that you worked so hard to build up and is always around you and people are always contact you.

#
I really wish I could walk away from it all: Stop LA Daily Blog, no more public comment, not push all the time. But nothing to replace with.

#
My big frustration is wanting to be productive today, but I gotta just let it slide, but I have no where to go and am very hungry/run down.

#
Gotta let it slide, y'all. Thought I could hang in here by computer today. Transmission slipped. Timing belt snapped. Gotta let it slide!

#
When I used to have money and be able to eat, people would invite me over for dinner or a party or BBQ. Now that I need it FOR the food, NO!

#
"Groundhog's Day" didn't last THIS long! When do I wake up and "I Got U Babe" isn't playing on the radio? My fingertips hurt from hangin on.

#
If you like to bet money on things. Call someone and bet them that I end up in a crisis that becomes newsworthy regarding my health TODAY!

#
Would just be TOO GOOD if I could function/produce each day without shutting down over stuff like eating/pain. Would be too much momentum!

#
Can you imagine the impact I could REALLY have if 98% of time I wasn't in panic crisis mode due to hunger and street life. Very frustrating.

#
People just are comfortable accepting that I will be in physical pain, hungry, sleep deprived and sinking.MUST BE FINE, HE'S STILL BLOGGING!

#
In past I would never be this hungry cause I had friends. Went to homes/parties. Could hang out and relax. Now just isolated on the streets.

#
ouch!