Sunday, June 7, 2009

Zuma Dogg's Video Break: Springsteen "Darkness on the Edge of Town" (About City Hall Shady-Busting)

Oh no, you know ZD has a case of Sunday night blues, when he needs to take a break to watch Springsteen videos from the "Darkness on the Edge of Town" album. (I think the address is 200 Spring Street. Third Floor.)

On American Top 40, I'm Casey Kasem. Here's a song about a degenerate who loses it all because he can't stop and ends up in "The Darkness on the Edge of Town." Which is where you end up having to go when tracking down city hall shadiness.

"Tonight I'll be on that hill cause I can't stop. I'll be on that hill with everything I got. Lives on the line, where dreams are found and lost. I'll be there on time, and I'll pay the cost. For wanting things, that can only be found, in the darkness on the edge of town."

On American Top 40, I'm Casey Kasem.



AND HERE'S THE SONG THAT GETS YOU READY FOR TUES, WED & FRIDAYS at 10am:

ZD's Public Activist Theme Song of All Time