Saturday, July 11, 2009

Call Zuma Dogg NOW if You Want To Pick Up Petitions To Get Signatures For CD2 City Council Election (Laurel Canyon & Ventura Blvd)

In case you missed the breaking news on "The Kevin James Show" last night: ZUMA DOGG ANNOUNCES CANDIDACY FOR CD2 CITY COUNCIL ELECTION to be held September 22, 2009.

HOWEVER, the announcement means NOTHING at this point, until ZD (and ALL the other candidates) get the 500 signatures needed.

If you would like to see "Zuma Dogg" on the ballot and put me in the seat to keep blasting away from the inside, IT WILL TAKE OTHER PEOPLE TO HELP ME THIS TIME. When I ran for Mayor in March, I got all 1000 signatures (you try and get 1000 signatures to get 500 good "qualifiying" signatures), but for THIS election there is LESS TIME and all signatures need to be from registered voters in CD2 ONLY! (You can be from outside the district to help get the signatures, though.)

SO THIS TIME...I DO PREDICT THAT ZD WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET THEM ON HIS OWN...so if you are able to help get a couple sheets filled up, call me right now at 213-785-7272. I'm at Laurel Canyon and Ventura Blvd if you want to stop by and pick up some petitions.

I just made the transition back into "candidate" mode and hit "Supercuts" and just blew $20 bucks on a haircut and beard shave-off. WHAT A WASTE! I BETTER win, or I'll be really pissed I just blew that $20 for no reason.



UPDATE: HOPE I GET THE SIGNATURES. A TV producer emailed Zuma Dogg yesterday evening and now there will be 3 cameras showing up to the Council meeting to document Zuma Dogg's campaign reality on Tuesday. (Wear something nice, Janice!)