Friday, July 17, 2009

City of Los Angeles BREAKING NEWS: ZUMA DOGG OFF STREETS AND IN RENTAL UNIT FOR ONE WEEK!!!

The concerned citizens of Los Angeles can relax for the next seven (7) days, as Los Angeles public access icon* Zuma Dogg is now INSIDE a single unit of housing with bed, wi-fi, cable, laundry and more. AND, most importantly, it is in a very quiet area and ZD will be able to sleep at any time of the day or night, as it will take about a week to begin to recover from the past year on the streets of L.A. while pushing hard as an activist; attending over a year's worth of Council meetings without missing one; running for mayor; and all the blogging and phone calls. IT"S BEEN A YEAR AND A HALF DAY THAT FINALLY GETS TO COME TO AN END, AND WHEN I WAKE UP TOMORROW, "I Got You Babe" won't be playing on the radio at 6am.

Still need food and gas money...AND I NEED A NEW COMPUTER BATTERY CHARGER...not typing this on my own computer. SO STILL HIT THE PAYPAL, SINCE YOU DIDN'T HELP ZD GET OFF THE STREETS, LIKE THE PERSON/PEOPLE WHO MADE THIS HAPPEN!

So now, instead of having a computer 24/7 and no where to stay...I have a place to stay, and no computer (without power). SO I HOPE TO GET A CHARGER SOON, THEN I CAN SIT INSIDE AND BLOG AND DO ALL THE CATCHING UP I WILL BE ABLE TO DO, HOPEFULLY, WHILE NOT PANICKING ON THE STREETS.

But, I'm still cranky enough to say, "Go screw yourself Eric Garcetti, you pussy-boy of a sissy. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? Not some punk, bitch that can do whatever the fuck you want...AND I AM TAKING MEASURES AT THE LOCAL AND FEDERAL LEVEL TO FUCK YOUR SHIT UP, BITCH! And your mommy isn't gonna be able to help you on this one, son. And you won't be able to scratch your way out of it with your pointy, obsure fingernails, bitch!

*=LA Weekly