Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4th Update: Zuma Has Further Discussions With Source Who Claims President Obama Is FURIOUS Over Villaraiogsa's Use Of FEDERAL Stimulus Money

In the 70's, Neil Young had an album called, "Rust Never Sleeps." In the '00's, Zuma Dogg should make an album called, "Corruption Never Sleeps (So Neither Can He)." Because even though it is Saturday July 4th, the good thing about Zuma Dogg being so broke and stuck that he has no life anymore, so all he does is talk on the phone with other pissed off activists who are much more on the inside, but talk to Zuma Dogg to help get the info on the outside.

So, unfortunately, and I am pissed about it, I have been on the phone all day so far, talking to a couple very knowledgeable and seemingly "on the inside" people who seem to hear a lot of specific information regarding information from local and FEDERAL sources.

And yes, ZD KNOWS he is being used as these people's puppet to help retaliate against political enemies and those who have been scorned by these shady, corrupt politicians. I'M ALRIGHT WITH THAT. The National Enquirer doesn't get mad at people for sending them pictures of Britney Spears or Mel Gibson flipping out in public. THE ISSUE IS IF THESE PEOPLE ARE CREDIBLE WITH THEIR INFORMATION, OR NOT.

In other words, if someone has video tape of a councilmember screaming about another councilmember and calling them very un-flattering things...and they provide me with the tape to post; OR AT LEAST LET ME SEE IT AND HEAR IT TO VERIFY, then it is o.k. to be a puppet based on verifiable facts. (Like watching a video of the allegation.)

HOWEVER, what those close to Zuma Dogg are concerned of (those who I run the stuff I am hearing past to see what THEY think) is that someone could just call ZD up and make up a bunch of stuff about someone and just say anything to get back at one of these politicians and they hope I am a sucker and believe their made up lies.

And until I actually SEE the video of a Councilmember screaming bad names about another Councilmember...IT COULD BE BULLSHIT. But keep in mind, the person who told me that didn't call me to tell me that stuff, or coax me to post it. It's something that came up late in the conversation and was a tangent that came up based on something else. IT COULD HAVE EASILY NEVER EVEN BEEN BROUGHT UP. But when it WAS mentioned, ZD found it to be compelling. BUT, again, until I see the video myself (and may be able to post it, even), THIS PERSON COULD BE PULLING MY LEG AND HOPE I BITE.

But when I evaluate information, I have the luxury of something the people I simply blurt it out to over the phone do not have. The luxury of having spent so many hours on the phone talking to these people. Knowing where they are coming from. Knowing the relationship I have with them. Knowing what they have said in the past. Does it fall in line with what I have already heard or already know.

AND THE PROBLEM IS...IT SEEMS THE RECENT STUFF HAS BECOME MUCH MORE JUICY AND MUCH MORE OUTRAGEOUS AND SOUNDS SO GOOD IT ALL SOUNDS TOO GOOD (OR TOO BAD) TO BE TRUE.

So I am here to tell you as of the 4th of July Saturday during which I am typing this post, I just got off the phone with the juiciest, most outrageous/damning/too good to be true guy...

AND THIS GUY SOUNDS PRETTY GOOD TO ME. Says some really good inside stuff and really seems to know his history and it all falls perfectly in line with everything everyone says about these shady, corrupt politicians.

I think all the real political insiders know what Zuma Dogg already knows from the radio and record industry...there are no secrets in Hollywood, radio or politics. ALL ANYONE DOES IS SIT AND TELL THE SECRETS THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TELLING. A LOT OF THIS STUFF IS TOO MUCH FOR THE AVERAGE CONSCIOUS SOUL TO BEAR. It always leaks out. It's just a matter of it one of these people, every now and then, happens to be a hardcore Zuma Dogg fan, mixed with the angst of being so fucking pissed at a certain politician (everyone has their favorite) who screwed them in some way and made their life miserable and their children cry.

SO AS ZUMA DOGG MOVES UP IN THE WORLD REGARDING HIS BLOGGING (it HAS gone from unranked to Top 3 last week) SO DOES HIS LEVEL OF INFORMATION.

And I just don't think this guy who seems to be hearing chit chat in some pretty high places in the (202) area code is making all this stuff up -- OR able to "front" (perpetrate the fraud) on where the info is coming from and his history and who he knows.

SO LIKE RIC OCASEK OF THE CARS ONCE SAID...COMMON, LET THE GOOD-TIMES-ROLL! Let the good times roll."

BUT NOW, this post is already too long and ZD has to do a spot inspection on a medical marijuana collective to make sure they are operating compliantly and to test out to make sure they are offering a "compassion program" to new patients like ZD.

So when I return, I'll recap all the stuff I heard today and yesterday and this thread can be considered an follow-up to some of the people I have been speaking with on the phone vetting this information with who are concerned anyone can make up anything about anyone and tell me in hopes I'll post it. So I guess what I am saying after the past 24 hours following up is that although it could still be true, I personally feel a HELL of a lot better and if half this stuff is true it's thrilling!

(And the main message here is don't fuck with that job money, son. Not only will the person who gave it to you be pissed, so will the people who were expecting to get it and you'll end up in a "can't run for Governor, serious chance of indictments" scenario.

Be right back...