Thursday, July 23, 2009

PayPal Zuma Dogg NOW So He Can Finish Getting Signatures For City Council Election

Although I got off to a slow start because of the 100 degree plus Valley heat, this week, people have been helping me to get the signatures needed to get the name "Zuma Dogg" on the ballot as a candidate in the CD2 City Council election this September 22nd. The deadline to turn in the signature petitions in THIS MONDAY. It looks like I am on target to get them...but I am flat broke, right now, and need $10 or $20 bucks to be able to go out there today in the heat and stay out there this evening to get the signatures. (Cause even though people are helping, I have to be out there, too with my friends who are helping, as well. If ZD doesn't make it, other people drop out.) SO IF YOU RECOGNIZE THE VALUE OF HAVING ZD ON THE BALLOT THIS ELECTION AND CAN EASILY HELP OUT WITHOUT WRECKING YOUR WEEK...help send me on my way with a donation.







THIS DONATION IS JUST TO HELP ME BE ABLE TO GET SIGNATURES. NOT PART OF CAMPAIGN AND YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DISCLOSE AND WILL NOT SHOW UP ON ETHICS REPORT BECAUSE IT DOES NOT HAVE TO. IT'S JUST MONEY FOR ZD TO GET AROUND TO GET SIGNATURES. A LOT MORE MONEY IS NEEDED THAN MY USUAL $20 A DAY TO DO THIS.

WHILE I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION... ZD WOULD LIKE TO ADDRESS COUNCILSISSY ERIC GARCETTI ON RENT ESCROW (REAP): Eric, you have never been more full of shit than when you lie to my face and tell me REAP (Rent Escrow Program) is on the "up and up." Zuma Dogg got MORE than an earful about all the corrupt, racketerring charges that lie in wait over this MOST CORRUPT PROGRAM IN THE CITY. (Rather than discuss it in detail here, just get ready to have the city shut down over this issue. BETTER GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER GARCETTI...ZUMA DOGG DOESN'T BUY YOUR BULLSHIT AND NEITHER DO FEDERAL AGENTS...AND BLAMING YOUR MOMMY DOESN'T FLY IN COURT!


AND FINALLY, not to rub it in to the losers...but ZD was in Sunland-Tujunga yesterday getting signatures with friends, and I guess I just have to realize...ZD has NO ANONYMITY! I guess it's just a given, when I am talking with someone, they KNOW who ZD is!!! Sometimes I would be getting a signature and halfway through they would see "Zuma Dogg" on the petition, then look up and then say, "Oh...I know you" (or whatever). Sometimes, if someone didn't want to stop to sign, I would say, "But I'm ZUMA DOGG!" AND, yes, they WOULD turn around and sign cause it was ZD. Sometimes I would be talking to someone, and sometime into the converstation, I would tell them about what I have been doing as an activist (without saying my name) and the person would causually say, "Yeah, I know who you are" or "Yeah, I've seen you on TV." So that always stuns me. SO I'M EITHER REALLY, REALLY STRONG IN S-T, or ZD has a lot more recognition out there, than he did during the signature gathering campaign even just a few months ago during the mayoral election process. SO IF I GET ON THE BALLOT...SHOULD BE INTERESTING. With a shorter campaign cycle, leaving less time for the other candidates to get their info/message out there; and a slow economy that is hurting campaign fundraising for the machine candidates who need it...could level the playing field for ZD...AND with such a low voter turn out...and statstical wackiness (spikes) can occur in such a small voting sample...WHO KNOWS WHAT COULD HAPPEN. But, whatever happens in the election...looks like ZD has no anonymity in the city anymore, which is a good thing! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO IS PAYING ATTENTION.