Friday, July 3, 2009

ZUMA DOGG Announces Arrival of "Nightmare ZD" on TWITTER Page (See Updates Here: HOPE YOU HATE HIM!)

# Welcome to the new era of the Zuma Dogg Phenomenon. Now known as "Nightmare ZD!" A Joker-like character fueled by bitterness and accolades.3 minutes ago from web

#
Happy 4th of July: May it rain on your parade like it has been on mine; may your display experience problems & may you be stuck in traffic.5 minutes ago from web

#
Chris Farley was lucky. He lived in a van by the river. I live on the sidewalk near the dumpster.7 minutes ago from web

#
ZD Temporarily Shut Down: Left my ZumaCAM charger at City Hall and can't get exclusive footage off cam til I get new charger I can't afford.8 minutes ago from web

#
Sang Billie Jean last night to PACKED house of hip crowd in Venice. OF COURSE first time crowd was FLOORED by the MJ singing/dancing of ZD!13 minutes ago from web

#
I heard LA Times never expected Weiss to actually lose and they were just giving mayor and Weiss a hard time in press, but worked TOO good.17 minutes ago from web

#
Oh man, thank goodness Trutanich won City Attorney. Can you IMAGINE how sick to our stomachs we would be right now if the other guy won?17 minutes ago from web

#
I'm STOKED to be able to start following new L.A.City Attorney's office that could end up being historically innovative and trailblazing!20 minutes ago from web

#
I think it's FUCKING FANTASTIC that Trutanich is in there. Could be true innovator and end up being the SUPER-NUCH we hoped for! I MEAN IT!21 minutes ago from web

#
GONNA BE A BATTLE: But to the people who voted for Nuch, and have their fingers crossed, so far, ZD LOVES what he heard at press conference.25 minutes ago from web

#
AT LEAST ONE CLOUD NINE: Kinda surreal that I met Nuch at City Hall that one day and now he's IN office...I LOVED him at press conference.26 minutes ago from web

#
I've worked REALLY hard over the past nine years as a citywide media figure to maintain a certain standard, and I am glad people see it.28 minutes ago from web

#
POWERFUL MARKET RESEARCH: ZD asks ONE random person in City of 4 million for a dime and they recognize me and feel compelled to give ZD $20.34 minutes ago from web

#
Was at Starbucks. Asked person behind me for dime. He recognized me as "ZD" and pulled out a $20! POWERFUL MARKET RESEARCH. Think about it!36 minutes ago from web

#
In grocery line, someone was looking at me. So, I say, "It's true!" They say, "What is?" I say, "I'm ZD." They say, "WOW, was going to ask."39 minutes ago from web

#
Can you imagine the NIGHTMARE political campaign that could be created if someone backed ZD with small AM radio & cable TV budget for cause.about 1 hour ago from web

#
What is "Nightmare ZD?" The NEW ZD who realizes the power of the phenomenon he has generated mixed w/bitterness of no help off streets. F-U!about 1 hour ago from web

#
City Council: I am more recognized by People in the City than you and better liked for the right reasons. Did it w/NO BACKING, just brains.about 1 hour ago from web

#
Remember City Hall elected officials and any upcoming candidates: I AM BETTER KNOWN BY THE PEOPLE OF L.A. AND MORE LIKED BY THEM THAN YOU!about 1 hour ago from web

#
For a guy who's a citywide phenomenon stopped by masses on daily basis; featured in national media, I've been WAY too humble/not enough ego!about 1 hour ago from web

#
Regular ZD is now Nightmare ZD. (Like Joker) A guy beloved by masses but can't get break off streets uses it against people as ego explodes!about 1 hour ago from web

#
Regular ZD is now "Nightmare ZD" (Aka: Evil ZD) Like Joker/Batman/Riddler/Spiderman. I'm based on public accolaidsabout 1 hour ago from web

#
THE HUMBLE, BELOVED ZUMA DOGG IS NOW "NIGHTMARE ZD!" (Aka: Evil ZD) In the tradition of Joker, Batman, Kaufman and other scorned characters.about 1 hour ago from web

#
Heard a talk radio show host (Doug M?) was talking about Zuma Dogg, saying he makes a difference in elections. HE'S RIGHT, BITCH! REMEMBER!about 2 hours ago from web

#
It's frustrating watching city hall trip all over itself;predicting disasters coming and being right all along, because I am a phenomenon.about 2 hours ago from web

#
People all across city find me so amazing. I forgot it was same thing when I worked in radio industry. Recognized as "one and only phenom."about 2 hours ago from web

#
After massive accolades dumped on ZD by inaugural crowd, obviously I'm a phenomenon. Nothing new to people who worked w/ZD in radio industryabout 2 hours ago from web

#
If you ask people I worked with in New York, Houston, D.C., L.A. and radio stations across the country, they will tell you ZD is PHENOMENON!about 2 hours ago from web

#
Zuma Dogg has always patterned himself after Andy Kaufman, past 3 yrs more than ever. NOW, NIGHTMARE ZD will be even more Kaufmanesque. LOL!about 2 hours ago from web

#
Massive accolades from diverse City Hall political crowd (Inauguration) mixed with hunger, pain and sleep deprivation creates NIGHTMARE ZD!about 2 hours ago from web

#
A dark creative energy is produced when your mind is all revved up, but your body has no place to go. Smoke starts pouring out of your ears.about 2 hours ago from web

#
I need to change my energy pattern soon. A dark energy is burying me based on lack of funds. Rut gets deeper everyday. I can't move much.about 2 hours ago from web