Thursday, July 16, 2009

Zuma Dogg "Crazy From The Heat" TWITTER POSTS (NO THANKS TO KTLA LOSER NETWORK!)

# FUCK KTLA for running clip of Zuma Dogg speaking with KKK hood guy BEHIND ME, when HE SPOKE HIMSELF YESTERDAY AND I WASN'T EVEN IN ROOM!3 minutes ago from HootSuite
#
NO thanks to KTLA for running VIDEO of ZD with KKK hood guy BEHIND me, instead of of just him. I WASN'T IN ROOM THAT DAY. http://ow.ly/hu5d15 minutes ago from HootSuite
#
Oh great. There's this guy Travis/Buddyhead who was a BONKERS ZD fan when I first hit LA City Hall...He's on cover of LA Weekly this week.40 minutes ago from HootSuite
#
Next time someone stops me on the street, so excited and amazed that they see ZD and want to tell me, I'll say, "Who cares! I'm hungry."42 minutes ago from HootSuite
#
Ha, ha: I thought after 3 years of public momentum that I'm buried under it would convert into something that could save my life today. NO!43 minutes ago from HootSuite
#
Since my biggest hopes/dreams are now a bed and sandwich, of COURSE I would erase ZD history and creativity to be able to get Starbucks job.about 1 hour ago from HootSuite
#
OF COURSE I wish I could throw away ZD creative energy/never before seen drive and be a regular member of society like everyone else.about 1 hour ago from HootSuite
#
You may wonder why I can't do things like get a job to save my life: I wonder why strangers don't stop to thank you on street for efforts.about 1 hour ago from HootSuite
#
Whoever just sent me email about "next step to keep pressure on Autry's at Southwest Museum, think I'm gonna have to let that one go unread.about 1 hour ago from HootSuite
#
Should I believe Courteney-Cox when I was at her house and said when Jennifer Aniston heard ZD was there said, "Tell him I'm a HUGE fan?"about 1 hour ago from HootSuite
#
When Stone Temple Pilots were going on tour, ZD's phone rang. It was guitarist, Dean DeLeo. Wanted ZD videos for tour bus. DEAN IS GREATEST!about 1 hour ago from HootSuite
#
When someone told me Adam Sandler was ZD 's biggest fan, I didn't believe them until Adam Sandler stopped me on street to tell me, himself.about 1 hour ago from HootSuite
#
When Emilio Estevez saw me at Starbucks and sat down with me, someone called him away for a second. Wanted to ask him if that was really ZD!about 1 hour ago from HootSuite
#
When Emilio Estevez told me Kate Hudson told HIM "totally addicted to Zuma Dogg Show" at a party I thought, "how did THAT get brought up?"about 1 hour ago from HootSuite
#
When I went to In-N-Out in Camarillo, people were getting on cell phones telling friends to hurry over...ZUMA DOGG IS HERE. Like Fonzie!about 1 hour ago from HootSuite
#
16: That's the second most amount of people I remember counting at one time surrounding ZD in public. Was in Malibu at pizza shop.about 1 hour ago from HootSuite
#
24: That's the most amount of people ZD has counted surrounding him at once. Was bunch of kids in Westlake Villiage plaza on Sat at B&Noble.about 2 hours ago from HootSuite
#
People have NO PROBLEM asking me to drive from Venice to East L.A. to speak at meeting, but would anyone drive to me to save my life? NO!about 2 hours ago from HootSuite
#
I heard people complaining at city hall on what a pain whole trip was to speak one item. AFTER ONE MEETING! Try a whole years worth softies.about 2 hours ago from HootSuite
#
People who think they appreciate Zuma Dogg because they see him for 7 minutes on TV don't even see the stuff ZD does behind the scenes.about 2 hours ago from HootSuite
#
Until today, when life has become more than just uncomfortable, I always felt it was a miracle to walk street and have strangers thank you.about 2 hours ago from HootSuite
#
THE ONLY THING GOOD THAT WILL HAPPEN TODAY IS THAT EVENTUALLY IT'ILL BE LATE ENOUGH THAT I'LL EVENTUALLY JUST FALL ASLEEP OUTSIDE SOMEWHERE.about 2 hours ago from HootSuite
#
I don't care how many Grammy/Emmy/Academy Awards you have: YOU CANNOT PRODUCE QUOTES THAT TOPS WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT ZUMA DOGG, CHUMP-LOSER!about 2 hours ago from HootSuite
#
If you want to try an fun magic trick; try walking down the street and make strangers stop dead in tracks and call you amazing/hero/genius.about 2 hours ago from HootSuite
#
ZD is the best magician in the world! He can make strangers stop dead in their tracks and thank him so much. Not easy to pull off though.about 2 hours ago from HootSuite
#
IT WOULD BE NICE if I could have raised all this citywide awareness and generated all this creative effort AND BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, TOO.about 2 hours ago from HootSuite
#
OF COURSE THERE IS SOMETHING FLAWED WITH A GUY WHO CREATED A PUBLIC WORD OF MOUTH PHENOMENON BUT CAN'T HELP HIMSELF. CAN YOU HELP ME?about 2 hours ago from HootSuite
#
Would be nice if I could do all the things you think I should, the way you think I should. But then you never would have heard of me anyway.about 2 hours ago from HootSuite
#
Just because I am good at some things, does not mean I am good at everything. I wonder why YOU can't do certain things that are easy for me.about 2 hours ago from HootSuite
#
Of course as I'm in real danger on streets, I would trade in entire ZD history and memories for one good meal and one full night's sleep.about 2 hours ago from HootSuite
#
For whatever side benefit the public may have gotten or any blessing I may have gotten from public, MAN, did I blow it since I'm in danger.about 2 hours ago from HootSuite
#
I BLEW IT, I BLEW IT, I BLEW IT, I BLEW IT, I BLEW IT, I BLEW IT, I BLEW IT...WOW, I REALLY FUCKING BLEW, BLEW, BLEW IT! MAN, did I BLOW IT!about 3 hours ago from HootSuite
#
It is so noisy at this coffee shop with all the dumb people talking and grinders/blenders and dumb orders shouted out, no wonder I'm cranky.about 3 hours ago from HootSuite
#
When you're suffering from nervous exhaustion, these dumb coffee grinders/blenders and shouting sure doesn't help. Can't go outside though.about 3 hours ago from HootSuite
#
I guess I could stand in front of the coffee shop and ask for change, but I am so out of push and steam, can't even ask. NEED TOTAL HAND.about 3 hours ago from HootSuite
#
Zuma Dogg Zuma Dogg Summer Fun Video Page - Since so many more people are aware of Zuma Dogg now, than they were ev... http://ow.ly/15HY52about 3 hours ago from HootSuite
#
I AM OUT OF STEAM. I AM OUT OF PUSH. I CAN'T EVEN WALK ACROSS PARKING LOT FOR FREE SAMPLES AT VONS. IT'S A DEAD END...BACK AGAINST WALL..about 3 hours ago from HootSuite
#
I HAVE TO EAT SOMETHING VERY SOON. I HAVE TO EAT SOMETHING RIGHT NOW. AND I CAN'T WALK ACROSS THE STREET EVEN IF THERE WERE A FREE BUFFET.about 3 hours ago from HootSuite
#
I know once announced ZD is in hospital or lost use of left arm people will say, "You should have called." You're reading this, aren't you?about 3 hours ago from HootSuite
#
Time for ZD to walk away from activism and find some other hill to climb from scratch. As of right now, I'm at "from scratch" anyway.about 3 hours ago from HootSuite