Sunday, July 12, 2009

Zuma Dogg Makes Fun of Innapropriate Villaraigosa Machine-Backed City Council Candidates For CD2

DISLCLAIMER: These are not actually real quotes from the candidates. Just ZD's comedic subconscious thoughts that I hope to make less "subconscious" and more vocal.

# Hi, I'm Chris Essel and I know the needs of your district. And if you have a question for me, I will be glad to ask my advisers for answer.10 minutes ago from HootSuite
#
Hi, I'm Chris Essel. I was at a Wetherly Capital Fundraiser when they told people to support me. But now I can't take their money. Too bad.10 minutes ago from HootSuite
#
I'm Chris Essel. I'm not that bad. I just go along for the ride. Ask anyone who knew me at CRA. Ask Cisneros about Workforce Housing Board!11 minutes ago from HootSuite
#
Hi, I'm Chirs Essel. You may remember me from my Villaraigosa Commissioner appointment only this past January. FUCK THAT, Council pays more!13 minutes ago from HootSuite
#
Hi, I'm Chris Essel. I am very entrenched in city issues and know your district's needs. At the debate, I will be wearing earpiece to help.14 minutes ago from HootSuite
#
Hi, I'm Chris Essel. If you have a question for me, come see me at Doheny and Sunset. But, I DO care about you. Can't you tell? I'M SMART!15 minutes ago from HootSuite
#
I'm Tamar Galatzan. I know I'm early into my tenure as LAUSD Boardmember: BUT CD2 IS 16 YEAR PAYDAY BONANAZA! SCREW THE KIDS! I WANT THE $!16 minutes ago from HootSuite
#
REMEMBER LAUSD PARENTS!: Tamar Galatzan is LAUSD Boardmember. Better support HER if you want to see any of that LAUSD money sent your way!19 minutes ago from HootSuite
#
Hi, I'm Tamar Galatzan. You may know my husband from "NO Home Depot." He was the one pushing for "YES!" Toxic Waste dump a big "YES", too!24 minutes ago from HootSuite
#
I'm Paul Krakorian. I helped drive State in financial ruins as State ASSemblymember from Burbank. Now, I think I can do same for L.A.!27 minutes ago from HootSuite
#
Hi, My name's Paul Krackorian. You just supported and voted for me. Sorry about everything I said during recent campaign. Council pays more!30 minutes ago from HootSuite
#
Paul Krekorian says, "Could do MORE as Councilmember than Assemblymember. TELL THAT TO ALL YOUR SUPPORTERS AND FORGET ALL PROMISES YOU MADE.32 minutes ago from HootSuite
#
Tamar Galatzan said she cared so much about schools. LAUSD and parent invested SO MUCH TIME & KNOWLEDGE INTO HER: Now she just walks away?34 minutes ago from HootSuite
#
A lot of candidates running for City Council (CD2) all of the sudden CARE so much and want to help: I DIDN'T SEE THESE PEOPLE AT CITY HALL?40 minutes ago from HootSuite
#
TOP issue in the City Council 2 election, besides 3 of the candidates being Villaraiogsa-backed puppets, is HOLLYWOOD RUNAWAY PRODUCTION!about 1 hour ago from HootSuite
#
You're going to lose Council district to 1 of the 3 Villar-backed candidates cause they have money to hire signature gatherers and I don't.about 5 hours ago from HootSuite
#
I ABSOLUTELY, 100% WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET ALL THE SIGNATURES MYSELF TO GET ON COUNCIL BALLOT. Call me if you can pick up some petitions.about 5 hours ago from HootSuite
#
ZD is the grassrootS candidate, not grassroot: I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET ON BALLOT UNLESS YOU ARE A GRASSROOT TOO AND HELP GET SIGNATURES.about 5 hours ago from HootSuite
#
I got all signatures MYSELF when I ran for mayor; but for council - LESS TIME, SMALLER AREA: I CAN'T DO IT MYSELF IF I WANTED TO. Need You!about 5 hours ago from HootSuite
#
Maybe you are indifferent and just want a 3-way race between VIllar-backed candidates, but if you want to see ZD on ballot, YOU MUST HELP!about 5 hours ago from HootSuite
#
As someone who got 1000 signatures ON MY OWN during mayor election, IT WILL ABSOLUTELY, 100% TAKE OTHERS TO HELP this time for council.about 5 hours ago from HootSuite
#
Although I picked up signature petitions get "ZD" on ballot of City Council, THIS TIME IT WILL ABSOLUTELY TAKE OTHERS TO GET SIGNATURES!about 5 hours ago from HootSuite
#
I'm along Ventura Blvd between Coldwater and Laurel Canyons today if you want to stop by and pick up petitions to help get signatures.about 22 hours ago from HootSuite
#
TEAM ZUMAmember just fgot first 40 signatures. Not all will qualify, but 40 in that period of time, IN THIS 100 degree heat is good!about 22 hours ago from HootSuite
#
I'm at Laurel & Ventura if you can pick up petitions to help me get signatures for CD2 City Council election call me. See # at ElectZuma.com12:09 PM Jul 11th from HootSuite
#
Hope everyone is on best behavior at Tuesday at the Council meeting. A 3 camera reality crew will be showing up to document ZD's reality!11:49 AM Jul 11th from HootSuite
#
HOPE I GET THE SIGNATURES: Excitement over ZD for City Council announcement, already: Thanks to the 3 camera crew that will be documenting.11:47 AM Jul 11th from HootSuite
#
New Zuma Dogg For City Council (CD2) Blog: http://electzuma.com.12:25 AM Jul 11th from HootSuite
#
Chirs Essel, Paul Krekorian and Tamar Galatzan all seem to be CD2 candidates backed by Villaraioga's office. ZUMA DOGG ISN'T!12:21 AM Jul 11th from HootSuite
#
The reason the whole city should be concerned about the CD2 City Council election is because the mayor seems to be backing THREE candidates.12:20 AM Jul 11th from HootSuite
#
As someone who supported early and pushed hard for City Attorney Carmen Trutanich, as Councilmember, I could help Zine get motions through.12:19 AM Jul 11th from HootSuite