Sunday, July 5, 2009

Zuma Dogg Sunday TWITTER Rantings (Better Than UFC Showdown: Obama vs Villaraigosa, Coming Soon To Cable News?)

# Saw Pretty-boy/Gucci wearing/needing to be bathed in luxury/punk-ass Fabian Nunez. Said he doesn't know me, so guess I can blog what I want.half a minute ago from web

#
Politically dead Fabian Nunez talks like a "SacTown" tough guy in public but he's nothing but a soft-heart who needs to be bathed in luxury.40 minutes ago from web

#
I wish State of California had back all the taxpayer dollars Fabian Nunez spent on Gucci purses, and over-priced wine and cheese parties.about 1 hour ago from web

#
I saw jet-setting punk-ass Nunez at City Hall using a Yukon w/driver. WHY? Not like he's a politician? Needs to save money for legal bills.about 1 hour ago from web

#
I know doorman who worked at building the has-been, Gucci purse wearing, punk Fabian Nunez used to live in. Lots of guys going in and out.about 1 hour ago from web

#
I saw that sissy-boy punk Fabian Nunez at City Hall last week. He said he didn't know me or read my blog, so I can say what I want, I guess.about 1 hour ago from web

#
I asked Garcetti (early Obama supporter) if he'd be joining Obama, after election. He said, "No, DC is too cold." I don't think that's why.about 1 hour ago from web

#
ZD hears Obama would like to see clean sweep at LA City Hall with ALL NEW OUTSIDERS elected into office. OBAMA DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY OF 'EM!about 1 hour ago from web

#
While we're talking about Obama being pissed over pension money pushed into shady CRA projects, Alarcon's Museum project is on radar, too.about 1 hour ago from web

#
Does Villar think you can "flip" pension money on Wall St & CRA projects behind back, lose $7 BILLION - and NOT get indicted? Obama doesn't.about 1 hour ago from web

#
After ZD complained LACERS pension money invested in CRA Grand Ave Project was too risky, they SAID they pulled out. Not soon enough, if so.about 2 hours ago from web

#
ZD thought CRA was so shady I wrote LA Weekly article on their Grand Ave Project. I saw pension money invested and called for investigation.about 2 hours ago from web

#
ZD hears Obama is also pissed that L.A. mayor was allow pension money to be "flipped" on Wall St and CRA projects. It "flopped." INDICTMENTSabout 2 hours ago from web

#
L.A. Stimulus $ was for new transpo jobs like sub and rail, but Villar used for LAX, Port, DWP, etc budgets. OBAMA WANTED NEW JOBS CREATED!about 2 hours ago from web

#
ZD hears if Vacation-Villaraigosa doesn't create those jobs the Stimulus Money was sent to L.A. for by Aug/Sept it will be buh-bye Antonio.about 2 hours ago from web

#
I'm told Obama really HOPE & EXPECTED the FED job stimulus money to WORK in L.A. to help JUMP-START big chunk of problem. Villar went shady.about 2 hours ago from web

#
Do not think Obama is not PERSONALLY on top of the L.A. jobs situation and how the stimulus money for jobs was spent. L.A. is BIG enough!about 2 hours ago from web

#
The thing OBAMA is FUMING at L.A. Mayor Villaraigosa about, from what I hear, is mayor took stimulus money for jobs and blew it elsewhere.about 2 hours ago from web

#
I'm not saying I think Obama would see ZD email to the White House, but my friend thinks I'm on that "radar list" that they/he would see it.about 2 hours ago from web

#
@tobaccomadia The reason my homie thinks Obama would see the email I sent him is because friend thinks I'm "on the radar" for my activism.about 2 hours ago from web

#
@tobaccomadia Anyone can send email to Obama at Whit House, but whether Obama sees it is another question. My friend thinks he'll see ZD's?about 2 hours ago from web

#
Left turn signal at Wash/Lncl Blvd may not be timed short on purpose so cops can write tickets, but just saw 3 of them doing it. I WARNED!about 2 hours ago from web

#
Cops writing left-turn sginal tickets at intersection ZD complained was timed short so cops could write tickets. CM said, "That's not why."about 2 hours ago from web

#
Not happy I have prime Venice boardwalk space to sing LIVE today with band, but really can't be walking around pushing. It's ALL sliding!about 2 hours ago from web

#
Supposed to be at Venice Beach to perform LIVE in front of Sidewalk Cafe with band, but you'll have to cart me to boardwalk from MDelRey.about 2 hours ago from web

#
MESSAGE TO SUBWAY: Person behind counter put way less seafood in the sub than ZD will accept. Now YOU LOST MY BIZ. ZD don't play with food!about 3 hours ago from web

#
Just ordered a Seafood & Crab foot long at Subway. She measured out the "meat" so much it didn't look like enough, so ZD balked and bolted.about 3 hours ago from web

#
Someone says blogging TO Obama is one thing, but if I SEND EMAIL to White House, he says Obama/staff will see it cause ZD is on THAT radar?about 3 hours ago from web

#
Someone says if I email White House about Villar to general address, Obama/staff will see it, cause they "monitor" ZD. DO YOU REALLY THINK?about 3 hours ago from web

#
If you haven't read my blog since Friday, a lot of dense, juicy information in those Twitter posts I blogged on http://LADailyBlog.com.about 4 hours ago from web

#
If you listen to my original song, promise you'll be singing it for days: http://bit.ly/HQfDTabout 4 hours ago from web

#
Have you heard my original hip-hop classic that started it ALL for ZD?: http://bit.ly/HQfDTabout 4 hours ago from web

#
Zuma Dogg...SO much more than just the city's TOP blogger: ORIGINAL SONG: http://bit.ly/HQfDTabout 4 hours ago from web

#
Schwarzeloser & Sacramento Clowns Can't Find Any Waste To Cut?: http://bit.ly/Ekvjvabout 4 hours ago from web

#
I listened to City financial experts at meeting. L.A. is poised for a total comeback: AS LONG AS WALL STREET RALLIES BACK TO PRE-RECESSION.about 4 hours ago from web

#
L.A. says they fixed budget problem except unions didn't accept deal; city will take in much less than expected; and is filled with fake BS.about 4 hours ago from web

#
When I said, "State won't have to lay people off. They'll just run out of money and people will stay home,"guess I WASN'T kidding after all.about 4 hours ago from web

#
ZD heard Villaraigosa has until August/September to get jobs rolling the FED stimulus money was provided for or Obama will be pushing back.about 4 hours ago from web

#
ZD'S CELL PHONE RUMORS: ZD waiting to see video of Councilmember outburst captured on pincam; Obama FUMING over Villar's stimulus spending.about 4 hours ago from web

#
Massive post on LAWA (Los Angeles World Airports) and LAPD. http://bit.ly/Ls1Unabout 21 hours ago from web

#
Someone wants Zuma Dogg to blog about LAPD at LAX: "Attached you will find a breakdown of LAWA money being spent on housing LAPD at LAX."about 21 hours ago from web

#
Again, the Most Clicked Post on BNN CA Ranker is ABOUT Zuma Dogg, not actual politicians, because ZD is BIGGER! "NIGHTMARE ZD" post=#1 BNN.about 22 hours ago from web

#
I just blogged the most explosive, inside-FED-info about Obama and Villaraiogsa, but who cares. I'm still homeless and hungry on July 4th.about 24 hours ago from web

#
Problem w internet: In past if Alarcon, Greuel, Garcetti, Villar or politician FUCKED with someone, they couldn't have ZD expose it on blog.about 24 hours ago from web

#
New post about ZD hearing rumors Obama is PISSED at Villaraigosa over spending of Federal Stimulus money for jobs. http://LADailyBlog.comabout 24 hours ago from web

#
HEY GARCETTI, GREUEL, ALARCON, HUIZAR...BETTER READ THE TWITTER TWEET ZD JUST POSTED DIRECTLY BELOW THIS ONE ABOUT OBAMA AND LA CITY HALL.about 24 hours ago from web

#
ZD hears Obama is REALLY pissed about L.A. Mayor's spending of FED stimulus money and he wants a clean sweep of city hall w/all new people!about 24 hours ago from web