Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Zuma Dogg's "AEG Michael Jackson Memorial Expenses" Tuesday Morning Update

ZUMA DOGG TO PROVIDE PUBLIC TESTIMONY BEFORE LOS ANGELES CITY COUNCIL REGARDING AEG LIVE/MJACKSON MEMORIAL EXPENSES: Boy, I really made that headline sound prestigious and prodigious. In other words, I'm going to city hall for public comment on the five (5) AEG LIVE/MJ Memorial items that are on the L.A. City agenda for today. Should be a lot of dumb, nutty comments from these clowns running the city. And some of their stupidity is certain to make it on NATIONAL airwaves. But the main thing is to remember to wear something nice and look good when you put your foot in your mouth and besmirtch the entire city. (Janice, why do you think I am talking about you? I didn't mention your name?)

ZD CD2 SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN: Not going good, at all, in the 100 degree heat and Zuma Dogg is way too burnt from the past year of trailblazing activism. Deadline is Tuesday. COULD still happen if a bunch of people read this and everyone calls me and starts gathering signatures this week and weekend in the evenings when it is cooler. But, that's not likely to happen, so seriously...not looking like I'll make it, but I'll see what happens. What can I tell you. I take no shame if I don't get them. I know what I have been doing this past year, and I know what the other candidates have been doing. And ultimately, just because I can squeeze out uncanny amounts of energy in one area, doesn't mean I will be able to get signatures (another separate skill and task.)

10AM CITY COUNCIL UPDATE: Dennis Zine and City Attorney Dion O'Connell...STICK IT UP YOUR ASSES, BITCH! SINGING IS PROTECTED FREE SPEECH AND IS "IN" YOU TWO DUMB IDIOTS!!! YOU ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE LAW ON THIS ONE, CLOWNS. I WILL BE BACK IN CHAMBERS TO SING ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON AND YOU BETTER BE G*D DAMN SURE YOU DO NOT VIOLATE MY RIGHTS, ZINE. I'LL FUCKING THROW YOU UNDER THE BUS SO HARD IF THAT'S THE WAY YOU WANT TO TREAT ME. I TRY TO GIVE YOU A PASS AND WORK WITH YA, DENNY...BUT IF YOU'RE THE SAME AS GARCETTI...YOU'LL GET THE SAME. Don't be a dumb, poorman version of Garcetti. He's a fucking pussy of a coward. DON'T SINK, DENNY!