Thursday, July 2, 2009

Zuma Dogg's TWITTER Avalanche of Los Angeles City Political Talk (And Some Insane Zuma Dogg Rantings)

  1. I like this person's email address. "MeetZDatVNstaxrevolt" (Met ZD at Van Nuys Tax Revolt). They have email name based on meeting ZD. HEAVY!
  2. Henry Cisneros swore in Council President Eric Garcetti this week. Wendy Greuel fundraises for ACuomo. Heard about workforce housing scam?
  3. The Clintons Henry Cisneros Andrew Cuomo Ron Burkle Darius Anderson Dan Weinstein Julio Ramirez William H. Jackson Antonio Villaraiogsa CRA.
  4. In '95 Villar appoint Wetherly attorney W. Jackson to CRA as Chair. Wetherly controls pension board. Pension board invests in CRA projects.
  5. Clintons made Villaraigosa invest PENSION MONEY in shady Henry Cisneros housing projects. Pension fund lost $7 BIL last year. This is how.
  6. L.A. Council meeting: City pension expert cited Cisnero's Workforce Housing as primary problem with Villar's pension board "packing power."
  7. Chris Essel /CHAIR of CA WORKFORCE INVESTMENT BOARD. Henry Cisnero investments in L.A. workforce housing ended up being a BIG problem.
  8. C. Essel was named to the Community Redevelopment Agency Board and served as the board chairwoman in 2005. Oops, have to aks her about that!
  9. When I think of corrupt people who caused subprime mess and HUD problems, I think of Henry Cisneros. Henry swore in Eric Garcetti, Tuesday.
  10. In case you didn't notice, that was shady as fucking workforce housing racketeer and Cuomo co-hort Henry Cisneros swearing in Eric Garcetti.
  11. I like Chris Essel better than Paul Krekorian for CD2 right now, cause Pul is career politician (State ASSemblymember) and Chris is not.
  12. Thing about dealing with unions/getting things done in Hollywood vs City Hall: Hollywood has $ to just get it done anyway,and keeps ticking.
  13. Imagine when Chris Essel of Paramount (running for CD2) who is used to dealing with Tom Hanks & Cruise is dealing with Miriam and Zuma Dogg.
  14. Chris Essel may be used to dealing with big business unions, but that's at Hollywood/Paramount where you have money to get it done, anyway.
  15. Wonder if candidate C Essel would be frustrated as councilmember dealing with low-budget nutcase processes when used to Hollywood $ process.
  16. CD2 Candidate Essel is used to getting things done in Hollywood which is a VERY different process/accountability/budget than public servant.
  17. CD 2 Council Candidates: I like Chris Essel vs Paul Krekorian, but why would Hollywood/Paramount Chris want to endure constituent bullshit?
  18. Just called Chris Essel and said, "May as well talk to me, I've already blogged as much bad stuff about you as possible. Can only go up!"
  19. Posted a HELL of a lot of INSIDE City Hall info in past 24 hrs on Twitter. Gotta scroll past today's morning meltdown I'm still experiencing
  20. Didn't hear Doug McIntyre's show today, but says he was talking about ZD and his influence in the recent elections. Upload podcast please!
  21. To people who follow ZD City Hall/Villaraigosa blogging..AVALANCHE of fun chit-chat at http://LADailyBlog.com or scroll down this page.
  22. Why I think person feeding ZD info is using me to drive mayor nutz: All he cares about is, "Do you think he head about it yet?" I LIKE THAT!
  23. I admit, I know some HEAVIES out there are USING ZD by feeding him inside chat about Villaraigosa that drives him nutz! Guess ZD IS a puppet
  24. I love that there are HEAVY people out there using ZD to get at Villaraigosa by feeding me stuff that bugs the SHIT out of him. Use away!
  25. Thank you to the elected official who said, "I consider Zuma Dogg to be a prophet." Who am I to argue with someone voted in by the people?
  26. You know how ZD can tell people are already running for mayor to replace Villar?: Friends are starting to slip ZD dirt on each other. Nasty!
  27. Dear Jose Aguilar, Why didn't you bring the Dogg a doggy bag from the Trutanich Party yesterday. ZD couldn't get in, lucky for them! (LOL!)
  28. Is Rocky Delgadillo and L.A. Housing executive GUILTY of JURY TAMPERING & PERJURY? If you can get jury list open, ZD may hand you slam-dunk!
  29. If DA Steve Cooley or anyone would like to hear why I think Delgadillo & an LA Housing exec are GUILTY of perjury & jury tampering call ZD!
  30. DELGADILLO: Have info that may prove Delgadillo and L.A. Housing Authority member GUILTY of jury tampering and perjury in Superior Court.
  31. ZD vs Delgadillo: Dear DA Steve Cooley, if ZD can get the list of jury names opened in a case from '06, could prove JURY TAMPERING and more!
  32. My friend Jose Aguilar tells me he had a GREAT time at the Trutanich Party yesterday. ZD didn't get in but saw the party through the window.
  33. Please do not tell Zuma Dogg you have CONFIRMED something when it is not happening. It makes me HATE the things you support=NO CREDIBILITY!
  34. DEAR EVERYONE: DO NOT TELL ME YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE SOME CALLS FOR ZD OR HELP ONLY TO SIMPLY BLOW IT OFF. WHY DO YOU LIE TO ME ON PURPOSE?
  35. DEAR EVERYONE I KNOW: Do not call me to say, "I could have gotten you in" AFTER event is over and you are going home. ZD calls it BULLSHIT!
  36. DEAR EVERYONE I KNOW: PLEASE DO NOT SAY THINGS LIKE, "Oh, I was just going to call you" when you are two weeks late you full of shit liar.
  37. I literally MUST stop talking to people entirely, for my own protection. A bad trick is being played on ZD: Feed him bullshit for NO reason.
  38. Last night I had a dream that someone opened their mouth to speak to ZD and it wasn't full of bullshit. A guy can dream even if unrealistic.
  39. Previously, ZD had routine of calling people to discuss fun stuff I hear. FUCK THAT. From now on, just check here. Too much energy talking.
  40. From now on if you want to know the latest with ZD and what he's hearing, check Twitter. DON'T call for previews and don't expect my calls.
  41. Worst thing for ZD is to have too many people tell him how fantastic and amazing he is because it makes me bitter when I'm in pain, broke.
  42. I can tell u what it feels like to have 1000s of people tell you how great u are and how much they love you, but tell me how to get a break.
  43. I WANT SOMETHING GOOD TO HAPPEN TO ME TODAY. I WANT SOMETHING NICE TO ACCIDENTALLY COME MY WAY! I WANT A BREAK FOR NO REASON. I WANT TO NAP.
  44. If anyone wants to see the footage of yesterday's City Hall ceremonies and related events, go film and post it yourself. I'm about to drop.
  45. I have tons of video from the City Hall ceremony and related events yesterday. Finally have to say, "FUCK" posting it. I'm about to faint.
  46. Imagine what a bad, miserable, wrong person I must be to be so isolated, broke, hungry, homeless and alone not ever getting ONE teeny break?
  47. People think I am such a good guy for the activism I do. OBVIOUSLY I AM NOT...THE UNIVERSE WOULD NOT KEEP ME SO UN-REWARDED IF THAT WERE SO.
  48. WHEN DOES THIS ENDLESS DAY OF SLEEP DEPRIVATION ON STREETS OF L.A. GET TO STOP FOR ME??? WHEN DO I GET 1 HOUR OF RELIEF. ONE FUCKING BREAK?
  49. If I don't get to sleep on a bed in a room for a few hours today could be BAD for ZD. I CAN'T TAKE MANY MORE MINUTES OF THIS. I-NEED-RELIEF!
  50. OH MY FUCKING GOSH...It CANNOT be THIS early in the day and I am already about to explode of bitterness and physical pain. FOOD, FOOD, FOOD!
  51. Wish I could package how miserable and uncomfortable my body feels right now so I could give package to my enemies. This can't be happening.
  52. People who know me over past year and more recently need to realize I'm NUTZ from life on the street. Wish I could be more human sometimes.
  53. Wish I had a room and a bed to sleep in after a long day like today. My body is so deeply and profoundly tired. Feel like a bag of sand.